Play offs

Guest Grandad

56 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Westwood, Fletcher, Forestieri, Hutchinson, Fox and possibly even Winnall will be turning out for clubs above us. That's how much of a great job the current set-up has done. It's just how we went from Hirst to Booth and Walker to Maddix, if we go down we won't be coming back up anytime soon with this shower running the show.

Well two of those we tried to keep, one is still with us (nominally at least) and the other two I suspect will end up at clubs in a similar position to us, not Everton or Wolves.

The running of the club is a mess, but these are not the best examples of why unless you emphasise the difference on the balance sheet from when they came in to when they go out.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, BIG D said:

So you keep saying mate.

100% hope you're right. Message me with details ffs

lol

Nothing is ever 100% until it comes from the horse’s mouth so to speak, but the info I got was from a good sauce. I believe him !    UTO 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

Well two of those we tried to keep, one is still with us (nominally at least) and the other two I suspect will end up at clubs in a similar position to us, not Everton or Wolves.

The running of the club is a mess, but these are not the best examples of why unless you emphasise the difference on the balance sheet from when they came in to when they go out.

We cant keep Morgan Fox, that’s why I mention the shower running the show.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2