• Luongo
    • Wickham
    • Rhodes
    • Harris
    • Hunt
    • Lee
    • Da Cruz
    • Nuhiu

Despite giving the pen away I thought that was Odubajo’s best game for us. Surprised how many interceptions, Tackles and headers he made and was an outlet at end too. Didn’t look out of place barring fact he can’t mark at set pieces and should be on halfway line starting a counter attack. Maybe a sympathy vote but he gets mine!

Murphy other than that! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Philb125 said:

Despite giving the pen away I thought that was Odubajo’s best game for us. Surprised how many interceptions, Tackles and headers he made and was an outlet at end too. Didn’t look out of place barring fact he can’t mark at set pieces and should be on halfway line starting a counter attack. Maybe a sympathy vote but he gets mine!

Murphy other than that! 

I agree but, he gave away the pen for the first and lost his man for the second. So although he played well I can’t rate him higher than a 5. That said he’s no CH

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

Murphy other than that! 

Porkmeister 🐷🐖🐽

Just now, Dutch McLovin said:

I agree but, he gave away the pen for the first and lost his man for the second. So although he played well I can’t rate him higher than a 5. That said he’s no CH

That said, he's no footballer!!

Wildsmith - 7

odo - 6 (Never has been a centre half, so he was always going to struggle defending the inside of the box, at least his head didn't drop)

Iorfa - 8

Palmer - 7

Bannan - 5 (Basically a passenger, but sprayed some decent passes. Poor set pieces)

Luongo - 6

Murphy - 6 (Kept getting fouled, but poor delivery from set pieces)

Harris - 8 Played well, but left odo quite exposed at times, but that was always going to happen if we don't have a centre mid watching the flank odo is on when we're defending.

Wickham - 9 - Easily our best performer, just a pitty he couldn't get a shot away at times.

Rhodes - 7.

Nuhiu - 5 - hardly saw any of the ball.

Reach - 6 - was a willing runner, would be interesting to see what he would be like playing a similar role to what Bannan is playing.

Hunt - 5 - Only had a couple of minutes on.

K. Lee. - 5 Looked tired.

Cruz - 6 - Was quite good, but did not have much support. looks as though he is the sort of player that will run himself into the ground.

4 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Murphy other than that! 

First half definitely. Lousy second half.

But so did everyone else. We were their equals first half and a bit of a rabble second half.

• Like 1

Don't think anyone had a bad game really.

Odubajo generally played quite well, but he does always seem to have a mistake in him. Hope he can get a few uneventful games under his belt.

Crossing a problem again for me. Up against decent full backs, but we can't say that every week.

Thought Wickham was class

10 minutes ago, RedDragonOwl said:

Wildsmith - 7

odo - 6 (Never has been a centre half, so he was always going to struggle defending the inside of the box, at least his head didn't drop)

Iorfa - 8

Palmer - 7

Bannan - 5 (Basically a passenger, but sprayed some decent passes. Poor set pieces)

Luongo - 6

Harris - 8 Played well, but left odo quite exposed at times, but that was always going to happen if we don't have a centre mid watching the flank odo is on when we're defending.

Wickham - 9 - Easily our best performer, just a pitty he couldn't get a shot away at times.

Rhodes - 7.

Reach - 6 - was a willing runner, would be interesting to see what he would be like playing a similar role to what Bannan is playing.

Cruz - 6 - Was quite good, but did not have much support. looks as though he is the sort of player that will run himself into the ground.

Reach scored higher than bannan and lee? Odubajo a 6... well I never.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Wildsmith 6 beaten at near post

Palmer 6 did ok

Iorfa 7 some good tackles

Odubajo 5 so hard to score. Did some good things but three moments of lunacy, one which gave away the penalty and the other almost a goal.

Murphy 7 great but faded last 20 minutes 

Bannan 6 shackled

Luongo 5 not his usual self tonight 

Reach 5 couldn’t get in game

Harris 7 played well and unlucky with shot that hit the post

Rhodes 5 (sigh)

Wickham 8 good performance. Unlucky not to score

Da Cruz 6.5 start instead of Rhodes on Sunday

Lee 6

Nuhiu 6

Hunt 6

Dont think we actually played that bad. Feel if we could have got in front we may have actually won as we’d have had more space down the sides. Was impressed with West Brom. They weren’t anything special but clinical finishing and cynical fouls to break up our play. Wish we were more like this!

Went for Iorfa, thought he organised the defence as well as could be expected. Palmer and Odibajo are not center backs even in an emergency but did well. Ok odibajo gave the penalty away but probably his best game. They were cynical on Murphy when he ran at them maybe we should foul on the half way line as it pays other teams 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
20 minutes ago, RedDragonOwl said:

Wildsmith - 7

Iorfa - 8

Palmer - 7

Luongo - 6

Rhodes - 7.

Rhodes 7? Wow, just wow