Sam Hutchinson saying his face didn't fit (twice) and not being fully paid on time

16 minutes ago, Ian said:

If we get in to the actual legal terminology we wont have sacked a manager since Dooley.

I understand your point but I think its fair to say Carlos left here because he was shibo

When you have a manager leave your club and sign for another team within 48 hours - I think it is fair to say he left because he had another team in a higher division probably paying him more money.

I would have been interest to see had Carlos not got the Swansea job, if DC had sacked him, by the time he left half the squad was injured and the team struggling, but to DC everyone is family and he does not make those decisions.

When you look at his tenure he has very few important decisions really, only Wiggins, Joao, Thorniley, Baker have been sold the rest have left at the end of their contracts. Bruce didn't get the sack he left to bigger and better (for him boy hood team). Probably Jos but he as you put it was shibo it just a shock it took DC so long to realise it.

It would really be interest to know would he have sacked Carlos I could well seeing him still be there till the end of that third season, he got us to two play off and DC would have been in his corner unless we drifted into the bottom 6 and stayed there.

Edited by room0035

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You already know the answer

I just want to know what we need to do in the last 6 games - or if the season is over we are safe and we can all relax and chill till next season.

Lets hypothetically suggest Hutch totally refused to play the role on the field that the manager asked him to play. And made it quite clear in front of others in the dressing room that he wasn’t going to and refused to budge no matter what Monk said.

No idea if this was the case , but if it was what should Monk have done.

I just happen to think these things start on the pitch.

Thought it was a cracking interview, Sam was open, honest and magnanimous, there was no mud slinging, just him telling it how he saw it.

We miss him imho, he was having a really good season, shame how it all ended(which I'm still a bit confused about), he deserved better.

Good luck to him, think he'll make a decent manager when he finally hangs his boots up.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

Thought it was a cracking interview, Sam was open, honest and magnanimous, there was no mud slinging, just him telling it how he saw it.

We miss him imho, he was having a really good season, shame how it all ended(which I'm still a bit confused about), he deserved better.

Good luck to him, think he'll make a decent manager when he finally hangs his boots up.

I 100% totally disagree with that last line

Would LOVE to see how Sam Hutchinson would manage a player like Sam Hutchinson

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

8 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

No mud slinging are you sure ,He has told Look North about not being paid ,Which he will ,Why is that not mud slinging ,Especially to a Dirty Leeds  biased station.

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It's funny because that's a phrase they say about Joey Barton now.

2 hours ago, soldierboyblue said:

He got told months ago he was not getting renewed he's a London lad so why wouldn't he move back to where he wants to live?

Fair point and yeah I can see why he has...but I never knew he was told he wasn't having any type of extension.

13 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

No mud slinging are you sure ,He has told Look North about not being paid ,Which he will ,Why is that not mud slinging ,Especially to a Dirty Leeds  biased station.

They asked the question, he answered by not pointing the finger at anyone, I didn't take it as mud slinging.

*didn't see Look North, so can't comment on that*

Edited by Weshallovercome
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Probably put his arm round him tell him how much the team needed you and tell him to go out on the pitch and show the rest of the lads what pride in wearing the shirt is. 

Oh and don't grab the other blokes shirt it your in our box, as 99 times out of a 100 he will hit the deck and cost us a penalty - lol

23 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

I haven't listen to the full interview did he actually say this in the interview? and presumably based on what Monk said last night, after the match, when asked the question about players not getting paid correctly, is actually true?

Edited by room0035
  • Like 1

Looks like it's all gone a bit sour, but if other players had shown his level of commitment during his time at Hillsborough. We would be in a better place. 

Edited by Kernow_Blu
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, soldierboyblue said:

Got told after the Wigan game that he wasn't wanted/needed. Got a young family so needs to look after them

I love it when people say that about footballers , probably made about 5-6M quid whilst been here but bless him he has a young family so he best be on the look out for another job to 'support his young family'. 🤣

• Like 2