Sam Hutchinson saying his face didn't fit (twice) and not being fully paid on time

54 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

You seem more bitter about this than Hutchinson himself!

Hutchinson’s been a good player for this club and even though it is time to part ways, I’m still sad to see him go.

28 minutes ago, Jim said:

Hutchinson’s been a good player for this club and even though it is time to part ways, I’m still sad to see him go.

Well that's fair enough.

The stuff about wanting him to celebrate scoring against us to make some kind of point to Monk, though...not so much.

12 hours ago, BIG D said:

I listened to the full interview earlier while in the car. I didn't hear anything to get upset about?

Did I missed something?

I listened to it sat on the lavy, there's a time and place for everything. 

38 minutes ago, Jim said:

Well come on Boss. TBH I don’t want that to happen really because it means a certain manager will still be in place 🤣

Honestly mate it's Friday morning, and all week you've just been posting the same anti-Monk hate over and over and over and over and over

It's got tiresome for me personally

So I can't indulge you anymore as you're starting to invade my happy positivity with your constant repetitive negative snipes at the manager

I'm staying happy

Have a good day though mate - try and smile - forget your woes - chin up - be positive 

lol

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Honestly mate it's Friday morning, and all week you've just been posting the same anti-Monk hate over and over and over and over and over

It's got tiresome for me personally

So I can't indulge you anymore as you're starting to invade my happy positivity with your constant repetitive negative snipes at the manager

I'm staying happy

Have a good day though mate - try and smile - forget your woes - chin up - be positive 

lol

You too mate 👍

• Love 1

11 hours ago, Jim said:

I think he will make a good manager one day. Seems to come across as someone who sees the bigger picture on a wide variety of issues. I suspect having to quit early on in his career and his subsequent mental health problems have given him a strong desire to succeed wherever he is or goes? Decent player, always gave 100% in my eyes. Only two managers here didn’t take to him and they happen to be the two with the two worst records in his time here, if Sam thinks that these two are sh!t managers then who am I to disagree but a lot on here will?

Best of Luck Sam and if you do get to celebrate scoring a goal here, I hope it’s in front of Monk 🤣

Jesus Christ.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 02/07/2020 at 10:10, rickygoo said:

It seemed to be a reaction to being so overrun against Brighton. 

Ah ok, so at least there was some logic to it.

I'm still not convinced. The Brighton game was a freak onslaught for 20 / 25 minutes, due to being at Brighton, second leg, them incredibly fired up and desperate to get level.

It was never going to last for longer than 20 / 25 minutes and the odd Wednesday change to the starting 11 wouldn't have made any difference.

Wembley was always going to be, at least initially, a much more cagey affair. 

Guest Therealrealist
12 hours ago, markowl said:

What sort of supporter wants the team to concede goals because he hates the manager so much?

Plenty i wound imagine...if you want the manager out.hes only goin to get sacked if you start losing lots of games..ie;conceding more than the opposition..so I suppose all fans who hate the manager want their team to concede goals

5 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

Plenty i wound imagine...if you want the manager out.hes only goin to get sacked if you start losing lots of games..ie;conceding more than the opposition..so I suppose all fans who hate the manager want their team to concede goals

I'm struggling to get my head around this one.

No matter how much I've disliked a manager of ours, I've never wanted Wednesday to lose.

• Like 3

Guest Therealrealist
5 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I'm struggling to get my head around this one.

No matter how much I've disliked a manager of ours, I've never wanted Wednesday to lose.

Same