THE EFL HEARING THREAD

cloudy and a bit muggy here in Vancouver 

Really glad the US border 10km away is closed...

This waiting for a decision is getting more stressful than Covid 

Edited by Whitecap Owl
can't string a sentence together properly

6 minutes ago, Roscoe P. Coltrane said:

I'll wager anyone Brentford will be in the prem before us

Who are Brentford?

Their the team that took us to the cleaners without breaking sweat on the 7th of march.

Well I give them the fact they have a Pub on every corner of the ground and they tend to cop most of Londons overspill of young talent of late. 

23 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

This storm is getting crazy now

It's just blown my fathers day card off the windowsill

Some right thunderclaps going off here in Sheffield 6 (or NewYork or Poland or wherever I'm saying I am today)

Lovely and sunny up here in Deepcar, not rained all day. 

Latest from EFL not good ...

The EFL is working on a set of social media guidelines for its clubs, amid a number of recent Twitter exchanges.

The league has been speaking to clubs on the matter since March and are looking to run a seminar for their respective social media teams.

The EFL would also like representatives of Twitter and Facebook to attend these seminars and offer advice.

Just now, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

The EFL is working on a set of social media guidelines for its clubs, amid a number of recent Twitter exchanges.

The league has been speaking to clubs on the matter since March and are looking to run a seminar for their respective social media teams.

The EFL would also like representatives of Twitter and Facebook to attend these seminars and offer advice.

I wonder what that's referring to?

Owlstalk Shop

6 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

You mean like training the players to not post things slagging people off then later saying they were misquoted or didn't read the tweet they were reposting lol

2 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

That's from about a month ago Nev

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Neil went