SWFC announce FAN IN THE STAND cardboard cutouts

Sorry if this has already been mentioned....

Anyway watching the game today and seeing the empty ground and then the few cardboard cut outs of fans... I was thinking that SWFC should actually offer the Wednesday supporters the opportunity to pay for a cut out of themselves/ family to be placed on a seat to both help fill the stands and maybe raise some money for charity with the profits. 

Guest Grez Bez
21 minutes ago, Tollertonowl said:

Anyway watching the game today and seeing the empty ground and then the few cardboard cut outs of fans... I was thinking that SWFC should actually offer the Wednesday supporters the opportunity to pay for a cut out of themselves/ family to be placed on a seat to both help fill the stands and maybe raise some money for charity with the profits. 

You what mate?

@Tollertonowl

33 minutes ago, Tollertonowl said:

Have you been on glue for the past week?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

On 20/06/2020 at 12:16, @owlstalk said:

Ea83uNdXsAA_9vV.jpg

Can’t believe my sons post went viral on twitter with 17.5k shares in UK and was at 890k media engagements worldwide ob Friday - story has been in Spanish and Argentinian papers and he was contacted by match of the day and many other football mags - it’s been a crazy few days - hope it made a few of you smile like I intended 🤭😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Grandad
On 20/06/2020 at 15:26, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2020-06-20 at 15.24.04.jpg

That chap on Twitter who was convinced Chansiri was gonna buy 35000 of them as a way to pump £1m in to bypass FFP is going to be disappointed

11 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

EbSSi3sX0AAwkZc.jpg

EbSSjecXYAAWnHC.jpg

Dirty Leeds have allowed this.. Got placed on the front row too

hopefully the idiot who paid for this will pay in other ways 

totally disgusted and i am sure Leeds fans are too

Edited by Whitecap Owl
typo