SWFC announce FAN IN THE STAND cardboard cutouts

12 minutes ago, S25OWL said:

I did it for a laugh with my dog barney for his first birthday gift ... hope it makes a few of you smile !

He's trained to leave a present if the match is dog s .... e ... 😄

Barney-SWFC-Trans.png

Sit it next to one of David Blunkett 😎

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, ReginaldD said:

Just done it hope it's squeezed in time for the deadline. Was loading the image up with 11.59 fast approaching and felt like a chairman on transfer deadline day. Fingers crossed  ......

Screenshot_20200618-000143_Gmail.jpg

why are they calling you andrew reg? lol

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, 1963owl said:

why are they calling you andrew reg? lol

Haha to cut a long story when he I was younger me a friend at school used to the listen to a Hallam FM phone on about 9pm. I used to call up sometimes with some made up nonsense we'd joked about at school with the name Reginald. When I joined Sheffield Forum and subsequently Owlstalk (the much better forum) I just stuck with it. 

• Haha 1

I hate this with a passion. The only thing I can’t decide is whether I hate this or the fake crowd noise more.

Continuing the football season when fans can’t enter the stadium is an outrage in itself.

To then pander to the tv companies and the tv audiences by pretending it’s just like normal with fake crowd noises and fake crowds is an egregious insult to the fans who would normally attend.

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, Loxley Owl said:

I hate this with a passion. The only thing I can’t decide is whether I hate this or the fake crowd noise more.

Continuing the football season when fans can’t enter the stadium is an outrage in itself.

To then pander to the tv companies and the tv audiences by pretending it’s just like normal with fake crowd noises and fake crowds is an egregious insult to the fans who would normally attend.

It's just a bit of harmless fun

2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

It's just a bit of harmless fun

I disagree. Fans who attend already get shafted by awful kick off times due to TV, but until now there has at least been fans in the stadia when the matches have been shown.

This period from now until we’re allowed back has given TV, the leagues and the clubs the opportunity to prove they can run without us in attendance.

When we can return, it will be too late. By then, TV, the leagues and the clubs will have carte blanche to move matches at will to whatever antisocial time they want to maximise tv audiences and tv revenue, and the expense of the actual fans.

• Like 2

Guest Bulgaria
9 hours ago, ReginaldD said:

@S25OWL my lad will be happy he's sat near your lab. 

Screenshot_20200618-214310_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20200618-214702_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20200618-214716_Twitter.jpg

It's getting more surreal by the minute..

Good to Cantona back at Hillsborough.

Edited by Bulgaria