SWFC ANNOUNCE REFUND OPTIONS

25 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

They have.  You can get credit to spend on tickets, season tickets or in the club shop!

Yeh but it's not the full value of a ticket just season ticket equivalent. With potg prices it would be eaten up in half the amount of games 

Well done Sheffield Wednesday for the options that you have made available.  No Barnsley style guilt trips to pull on the heartstrings! Opton 1 is a reasonable option for me and feels like a good mutual compromise considering the circumstances.  Credit to DC!

3 hours ago, rickygoo said:

My only potential confusion is I pay for 2 tickets through my account. One for me and a concession for my Dad. They both come up on my ticket account. Can I split them i.e. get a refund on mine and iFollow on his even though he's only due a £68 refund?

Why am I asking you lot?

Firstly, props to DC. He's come through with a sensible solution.

Secondly, I have the same issue. 3 season tickets in my household. 1adult, 1 u17,and 1 u11. Obviously I bought the kids tickets on my account. It makes sense to claim a rebate on 2 and get ifollow for the third. Otherwise that become a very expensive ifollow experience. Not sure how to do it.

Am I missing something here.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OwlBiSeeinThi said:

Secondly, I have the same issue. 3 season tickets in my household. 1adult, 1 u17,and 1 u11. Obviously I bought the kids tickets on my account. It makes sense to claim a rebate on 2 and get ifollow for the third. Otherwise that become a very expensive ifollow experience. Not sure how to do it.

Just found an FAQ on the site, you have to be 18 for an ifollow account.

8 hours ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

23 x 5 = 115.

455 - 115 = £340

I'm not suggesting you should be due £340 but that is the answer to:

455 - 23 x 5

Do they mean (455 ÷ 23) x 5

Because that does match the refund.

It is probably the pedantic teacher in me to even question it but you'd think you'd want to write it out correctly so as not to confuse the 15k it applies to.

The train line between London and York is 200 miles long. If Train A leaves London at 10am traveling towards York at 65mph and Train B leaves York at 10:30am travelling towards London at 75mph, what time do the trains collide killing everyone on board? 

As someone mentioned, Derby are offering iFollow video to all supporters at £10/game.

Will SWFC also offer each game at £10?

If SWFC does offer this, and only 7 games are available for video, it would actually be cheaper for a South Stand ST holder to get the full refund and pay per game.   ...and only 10p/game more if all 9 games are on video.

7 minutes ago, GoldGigsChris said:

As someone mentioned, Derby are offering iFollow video to all supporters at £10/game.

Will SWFC also offer each game at £10?

If SWFC does offer this, and only 7 games are available for video, it would actually be cheaper for a South Stand ST holder to get the full refund and pay per game.   ...and only 10p/game more if all 9 games are on video.

Season Ticket holders can have all 9 games available to watch if they take that option

I-Follow have 7 of the 9 games available at £10 a match 
Sky are broadcasting the other 2 (which aren't available on I-Follow unless you took the season ticket holder rebate)

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

That web site is garbage.

i went for the option of I follow and the rebate to the academy but it then showed me 3 identical lines 2 of which I had to delete to continue.

it then gave a generic “adult rebate” message which the email also said.

all I know is I will get i follow so that’s summat.

good to see the new ticketing website is a step forward.......

Whilst I went for option 1 for myself, I will do option 6 (merchandise) for the kids tickets. I, and they, will probably get more pleasure out of an Owls Superstore visit than watching the games they should've seen, so win win for me! Seriously though, top drawer by the club for unloaded options.

Guest The Horse

I'd like a double your money gamble option.

For half time entertainment, fans could try and score from the half way line to double their rebate.

Miss the target though, and it all goes back to the club and you get nothing.

Add a bit of spice to things.

All socially distanced of course.

11 hours ago, OwlBiSeeinThi said:

I actually read it this time. 🙄. I went for option 1 for me and when the other options are released I'll go for the merchandise rebate for the kids.

11 hours ago, OwlBiSeeinThi said:

I actually read it this time. 🙄. I went for option 1 for me and when the other options are released I'll go for the merchandise rebate for the kids.

Guest Ash76
16 hours ago, rickygoo said:

My only potential confusion is I pay for 2 tickets through my account. One for me and a concession for my Dad. They both come up on my ticket account. Can I split them i.e. get a refund on mine and iFollow on his even though he's only due a £68 refund?

Why am I asking you lot?

You can split hem yes but from what i could see you have to log in to each ID separately to select your option

15 hours ago, Ian said:

I think @Mickjj means if you have a ticket to physically attend the Bristol City game....and its the same question I have

for me it’s a separate issue completely and I expect a full refund from Bristol City (possibly via Wednesday) irrespective of what sky or ifollow are doing

Yes that is what I meant, was wondering what is going to happen about the away ticket for Bristol. 

So has anyone figured out how it works with linked tickets?  Mine and the mrs' are all done on mine but it doesn't give me an option to do anything with hers!  I tried to do the password reset and it said it sent an email to the link address but I have no idea what that is (neither does she).

Just not bothered...