SWFC ANNOUNCE REFUND OPTIONS

Couple of questions spring to mind......in option 1, why does a Kop st holder get the same rebate as a North or South stand one.....is that right how i've read it?

Why would I take exactly the same amount in tickets or merchandise credits as actual cash.....can't understand why there is no incentive on the merchandise

Is ifollow availbe to non season ticket holders on a match by match basis including away games?

• Like 1

Anybody on here got an Over 80's ticket or manages one for friends/family?

I was just wondering if you could remember how much it was? My mum has one and can't remember what she paid and the historic purchase details don't appear to be on the new system just yet.

She thinks it was about £120.00 (North Stand) and if that's the case the refund would be just over £26.00 if she took it.

Compare that to the iFollow/ticket voucher/points option and it doesn't seem to add up. The club would be well out of pocket.

Unless I'm missing something?!?

3 minutes ago, Brammy said:

Anybody on here got an Over 80's ticket or manages one for friends/family?

I was just wondering if you could remember how much it was? My mum has one and can't remember what she paid and the historic purchase details don't appear to be on the new system just yet.

She thinks it was about £120.00 (North Stand) and if that's the case the refund would be just over £26.00 if she took it.

Compare that to the iFollow/ticket voucher/points option and it doesn't seem to add up. The club would be well out of pocket.

Unless I'm missing something?!?

My dad’s cost me £315 in the North

Just had a look at ifollow.....all our away games clubs are not on the ifollow platform......and Bristol City is available to buy on ours as audio only

Will the package definitely show all 9 games

Guest Grandad

The only thing I would have done differently - is I would have offered an incentive to fans to take the options that mean the money stays in the club

IE - my rebate would be £100 (ish).

I'd have given fans a voucher for the shop - for £120. Bearing in mind the huge mark up we make - that would be far preferable

Guest freerole
2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Good question - anyone know?

I guess they won't be if you are in the midst of a season ticket rebate. I would imagine they'll be a separate purchase

In perhaps my most ill-fated purchase ever, I bought half season tickets on the kop for myself, my daughter and her friend. 

0-1 Hull

0-5 Blackburn 

0-0 Millwall 

0-3 Reading 

1-0 Charlton (missed this one)

1-3 Derby 

So the games we saw, W0, D1, L4, F1, A12.

Worked out refund as 1 adult half ticket £275, divided by 11 games = £25 per game, x5 =£125 refund due. 

2x u11's tickets, £50 each, ÷11 games = £4.55 per game. £22.75 refund due for each ticket. 

Its quite a substantial amount! And to be fair i should get the money back for the games we had to sit through as well! 😃

I'm almost certain to ask for a full refund as my job ends at the end of August and I'm not sure what my next move is yet. 

Sorry all for my purchase in the first place, and jinxing the season... 

• Haha 2

Another question.....how long does the £25 ticket credit last for......bearing in mind I've already paid for the next 15 years of league games and there's no guarantee of a home draw in the cups

Guest Grandad
5 minutes ago, Ian said:

Another question.....how long does the £25 ticket credit last for......bearing in mind I've already paid for the next 15 years of league games and there's no guarantee of a home draw in the cups

July 31st

I would like to think that all of our fan base will welcome this regardless of what they think of the Chairman's approach to some issues.

Compared to how many clubs owners are dealing with this we should be thankful that our guy has deep pockets and is prepared to stand up and take the hit himself on the staff wages, players and now fans.

At the end of this the staff will have had their wages, we will have our refunds and the only bloke losing money is the owner.

Fair play.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Nero said:

I would like to think that all of our fan base will welcome this regardless of what they think of the Chairman's approach to some issues.

Compared to how many clubs owners are dealing with this we should be thankful that our guy has deep pockets and is prepared to stand up and take the hit himself on the staff wages, players and now fans.

At the end of this the staff will have had their wages, we will have our refunds and the only bloke losing money is the owner.

Fair play.

Fair play is that the default position here is that by law a full refund must be offered. We have offered that and very little, if anything, better than that

4 minutes ago, Ian said:

What's your point....its a valid question

What incentive would you like?

You're getting your money back. If you want it all back then go for that option. 

is it you?

lol

Edited by BIG D