SWFC ANNOUNCE REFUND OPTIONS

Excellent range of options, got to credit the club for that.

They'd probably have been better combining options 2-4 together though, saying that the money would be split between the two programmes. Can't see many going for option 2. 

30 minutes ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

23 x 5 = 115.

455 - 115 = £340

I'm not suggesting you should be due £340 but that is the answer to:

455 - 23 x 5

Do they mean (455 ÷ 23) x 5

Because that does match the refund.

It is probably the pedantic teacher in me to even question it but you'd think you'd want to write it out correctly so as not to confuse the 15k it applies to.

haha I spotted that. They definitely mean ( ÷ 23 ) × 5 unless they're intent on bankrupting the club lol.

50 minutes ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

23 x 5 = 115.

455 - 115 = £340

I'm not suggesting you should be due £340 but that is the answer to:

455 - 23 x 5

Do they mean (455 ÷ 23) x 5

Because that does match the refund.

It is probably the pedantic teacher in me to even question it but you'd think you'd want to write it out correctly so as not to confuse the 15k it applies to.

I'm more confused with this!

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

On the tabs across the top go to season tickets then from the drop down menu select 2019/2020 season ticket rebate.

I kept clicking on the tickets tab and there was nothing!

Thanks for your help

Guest Ash76
32 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Tempted by the merchandise points option. Kids will want new kit when it comes out. Of the 9 games left 2 are on Sky, and if the weather’s ok I can watch I follow at my brother’s outside.

And the cost to the club is not as great as taking a full refund because of the mark up on merchandise, win win

35 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Surely no one can have any problems whatsoever with that statement  ?.

Well done DC.

Has room0035 seen it yet? Probably suggest another dozen options including use of an exec box, donations to lesbian whale spotters, DC funding every fan to go to Chester zoo. :ph34r:

I'm tempted by the merchandise option as well as cash refund. Lad just asked me what I wanted for fathers day, so might use credits towards summat half decent in shop, added to his contribution. Not getting ifollow. Bit of a tech numpty & it's bound to go wrong, freeze or just not load up properly. Innit?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Has room0035 seen it yet? Probably suggest another dozen options including use of an exec box, donations to lesbian whale spotters, DC funding every fan to go to Chester zoo. :ph34r:

I'm tempted by the merchandise option as well as cash refund. Lad just asked me what I wanted for fathers day, so might use credits towards summat half decent in shop, added to his contribution. Not getting ifollow. Bit of a tech numpty & it's bound to go wrong, freeze or just not load up properly. Innit?

That's the poster i thought about when typing.

• Like 1

Guest The Horse

Pedantic I know but it flicked my OCD as well.

PRICE OF SEAON TICKET DIVIDED BY 23 (No. of home matches in a season) X 5 (number of home games left) = £ AMOUNT OWED

Edited by The Horse
Evem more OCD

5 minutes ago, The Horse said:

Pedantic I know but it flicked my OCD as well.

PRICE OF SEAON TICKET DIVIDED BY 23 (No. of home matches in a season) X 5 (number of home games left) = £ AMOUNT OWED

Don't worry the ticket office could still get the refund wrong yet !

56 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

If you want a full refund, do you have to wait until the 29th June then, or can you pre-order it so to speak?

Not a dig at the club by the way, I think the offers the club have made are excellent.

You have to wait until 29th June is how I read it.

• Like 1