SWFC ANNOUNCE REFUND OPTIONS

My only potential confusion is I pay for 2 tickets through my account. One for me and a concession for my Dad. They both come up on my ticket account. Can I split them i.e. get a refund on mine and iFollow on his even though he's only due a £68 refund?

Why am I asking you lot?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

My only potential confusion is I pay for 2 tickets through my account. One for me and a concession for my Dad. They both come up on my ticket account. Can I split them i.e. get a refund on mine and iFollow on his even though he's only due a £68 refund?

Why am I asking you lot?

I had the same dilemma. If my Mum wants to watch on iFollow she'd end up coming over to our house anyway, so no point in having 2 logins.

I've ended up removing her from my friends & family on the ticketing site and setting her up with her own account (which I'll still administer anyway).

Having said that, we wouldn't normally watch the away games on iFollow so we're just factoring in the 5 home games when coming to a decision.

UPDATE FROM SWFC

Following today’s announcement of 2019/20 Season Ticket rebate options, the club have received a significant number of requests from supporters wishing to donate any due refund back to the club whilst having the ability to receive the iFollow live streams for the remaining nine games of the season.

We are pleased to confirm this has been added to the rebate options HERE and options 2, 3 and 4 can be actioned now ahead of the Owls v Nottingham Forest fixture on Saturday when the Championship resumes.

Everyone at Sheffield Wednesday would like to issue a vote of thanks to all our supporters for your patience and understanding through these unprecedented times.

Owlstalk Shop

17 minutes ago, Brammy said:

I had the same dilemma. If my Mum wants to watch on iFollow she'd end up coming over to our house anyway, so no point in having 2 logins.

I've ended up removing her from my friends & family on the ticketing site and setting her up with her own account (which I'll still administer anyway).

Having said that, we wouldn't normally watch the away games on iFollow so we're just factoring in the 5 home games when coming to a decision.

Easiest thing for me to do is get refund. I get Sky Sports so I'll get two matches and then decide whether I can be arsed to pay for the others. I suppose I might be able to cash in my ticket full price ticket and get iFollow on my dad's plus vouchers but that would be right sneaky. 

1 hour ago, agentwalker said:

Is it just me?

Logging in I only see Options 1-4

When do the other options become available?

Based on the website it says

Options 2 to 8 will be available from Monday 29 June.

This right or can people already see the other options?

Same here.  You don't actually get an option either.  It just shows 1-4 and you can't select which one you want.  It seemingly then only offers you option 1 as a default!  I'm not comfortable proceeding with that without knowing I'm actually doing the right thing!

Also I only get the option for my ticket and not my wife's do I need to set her up her own account to do that?

Just not bothered...

Guest mkowl
4 minutes ago, Mickjj said:

So how does the Bristol away ticket work into it? Surley Bristol should be refunding the money for those. Plus ifollow is showing "Audio Only" for that game. 

On Sky is why 

Have all remaining games been announced on sky or just next few ?

We could possibly be on again if they haven't.

Also how do you access ifollow? On a computer only I assume ?

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm confused

The official website says THIS....

Option 1 – available now
iFollow bundle (over-18s only)

Watch all nine remaining fixtures home and away live on iFollow Wednesday

I-Follow's website says THIS...

Screenshot 2020-06-16 at 16.48.16.jpg

Are I-Follow streaming the Sky matches?

I think the club needs to be clearer about ifollow options including those for non-season ticket holders. As I see it, I can get a refund for my North Stand St and purchase the 7 ifollow games for £70, watch the other 2 on Sky, saving me money. Or do they want as many people as possible to choose option 1 before giving full ifollow details? 

Edited by Stockyowl
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Good question - anyone know?

Many clubs are not on the ifollow platform but they are affiliated to the scheme.

I've shown every Wednesday league game for the last 3 seasons it's been running without a problem.

Sky games and those chosen for international coverage are blacked out though.

Not sure if this applies in these different times.

Edited by lanzaroteowl

43 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

Same here.  You don't actually get an option either.  It just shows 1-4 and you can't select which one you want.  It seemingly then only offers you option 1 as a default!  I'm not comfortable proceeding with that without knowing I'm actually doing the right thing!

Also I only get the option for my ticket and not my wife's do I need to set her up her own account to do that?

I think you have to setup an account per card

49 minutes ago, Watto said:

Have all remaining games been announced on sky or just next few ?

We could possibly be on again if they haven't.

Also how do you access ifollow? On a computer only I assume ?

Only the first half of the remaining fixtures have had Sky games confirmed I think.

So we could potentially still be picked against Fulham if they're still in with a chance of automatic promotion, and Boro if it's a potential relegation decider (hopefully only for them not us!)

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Easiest thing for me to do is get refund. I get Sky Sports so I'll get two matches and then decide whether I can be arsed to pay for the others. I suppose I might be able to cash in my ticket full price ticket and get iFollow on my dad's plus vouchers but that would be right sneaky. 

I've just had to explain all the options to

my 83 year old Mum! After an hour of trying, I was ready for the nuthouse.

We eventually came to the conclusion that it would be easier to take the refund. I'd also thought about the sneaky way round but there's no guarantee we'll watch all the games.

1 hour ago, mkowl said:

On Sky is why 

I think @Mickjj means if you have a ticket to physically attend the Bristol City game....and its the same question I have

for me it’s a separate issue completely and I expect a full refund from Bristol City (possibly via Wednesday) irrespective of what sky or ifollow are doing

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Ian said:

I think @Mickjj means if you have a ticket to physically attend the Bristol City game....and its the same question I have

for me it’s a separate issue completely and I expect a full refund from Bristol City (possibly via Wednesday) irrespective of what sky or ifollow are doing

Are you expecting a 50p poster as well?