Why is this goal not raved about more?

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

Gives me goose bumps every time I see it.

Unfortunately there are too many Wednesday fans that still hold a grudge against him, and if we don’t rave about it then no one will. 

I still think he’s out most gifted player since Di Canio.

Edited by HillsboroughOwlNI

Great goal and great commentary too. 

Tbf, that was one of the best Championship games I've seen in  while. It was excellent from start to finish; two teams just going at it from the first minute. 

Shame about the kick in the teeth right at the end. 

3 hours ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

Gives me goose bumps every time I see it.

Unfortunately there are too many Wednesday fans that still hold a grudge against him, and if we don’t rave about it then no one will. 

I still think he’s out most gifted player since Di Canio.

Reet goal and no mistake. Dont get many too better than that. Will still be glad to see the back of him mind.

It was a screamer, but the best goal I have seen by a Wednesday player in my lifetime is carbone away at Newcastle, the bicycle kick, it’s unbelievable skill and technique. It didn’t even get in the top 100 all time premier league goals, of Rooney or Ronaldo had scored it it would be top 5

49 minutes ago, oldowl67 said:

Superb strike.

One of my favourite FF goals was our third and his second against Birmingham on Boxing Day 2015. I was in the Kop end of the North Stand that day and so had a great view.

Aaaah, from the good ol' days when we used to be able to pass, move, get a return pass,

look up for a team-mate in space and watch him finish with aplomb (whatever a plomb is!!)

• Like 1