Only 11,000 sold for City game

Guest samowl

10 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

Man City have won 6-1 away at Villa, 5-0 away at West Ham, 4-1 away at Burnley and 3-0 away at Arsenal this season.

They’ve also beaten Watford 8-0 at home.

Getting hammered by Man City isn’t that embarrassing, it happens to a lot of premier league clubs. But only selling 11,000 tickets in the home end is 

Could go one of two ways this one 1:0 Wed or 0:12 City which do you think

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Man city sold 11,000 I heard. Does that mean they have the North stand? 

We have the North, South and kop as usual. City have sold their allocation of 4,499 in the west stand.

Looks like the crowd will be around 16,000 unless we sell a few more between now and Wednesday 

I’m guessing to stop Citeh fans getting in home ends there’ll be no pay on the turnstile Wednesday either. You’ll  only be able to buy them from ticket office so they can check you’re on the database so if you are thinking of going be warned.  I can see the queue being quite long at the ticket office with people thinking they could pay on the gate.

13 minutes ago, rawsheffield said:

Hang on...surely all the ST holders are going to this one? Especially those righteous ones who call out the POTG fans who can't afford to tip up £40 to watch a league game?? They won't be watching it on the Tele surely??

Even they've given up to be fair and sacked it off on Saturdays.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, rawsheffield said:

Hang on...surely all the ST holders are going to this one? Especially those righteous ones who call out the POTG fans who can't afford to tip up £40 to watch a league game?? They won't be watching it on the Tele surely??

I've seen worse poo than this,it's just the hope that kills yer. I'm a season ticket holder I'm going, and yes I agree POTG prices are ridiculous 

Guest LittleG
27 minutes ago, Derick Mills said:

Could go one of two ways this one 1:0 Wed or 0:12 City which do you think

1-12 City.

13 minutes ago, upperwinngardensowl said:

£30 was a ridiculous amount for a match on BBC1 but not surprising based on the complete lack of understanding of commercial, and football, reality from one man. 

The club underestimated the level of discontentment among the fan base when putting the tickets on sale for this one. DC probably thought it would sell like the Arsenal game did 4 years ago.

We should have given City two ends to get the crowd above 20k

45 minutes ago, rawsheffield said:

Perhaps the season ticket holders deserve to have a game off having supported through the recent thin and thinner? 
Time for the POTGers to stand up and be counted.