Only 11,000 sold for City game

Guest samowl

2 hours ago, samowl said:

Not going to look great on the telly if what the lady in the ticket office told me is correct. 

Be like a home game for City cos they play in front of empty seats at the Etihad 

I would that thought that most people would be much more worried about the prospect of us being humiliated on the TV in front of football supporters the length and breadth of the country than they would about people potentially seeing rows and rows of empty seats in the home fans areas of the ground.

1 hour ago, vulva said:

City have sold 6700. 

11000 in the home end is shameful. 

They have 4500 tickets.

I have no idea where you have got 6700 from, that would include the corner and ALL available seats in the West Stand which hasn't been the case for years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

West stand holds the following (Circa);

Upper - 4200

lower - 2400

Corner - 1400

Cant see City taking 6700 as that would mean that they are using the corner which hasn’t been available since the Wycombe game. 

Theyve not got the corner

the scaffold studio is there

22 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

West stand holds the following (Circa);

Upper - 4200

lower - 2400

Corner - 1400

Cant see City taking 6700 as that would mean that they are using the corner which hasn’t been available since the Wycombe game. 

Those are seats. In reality alot are covered. The corner has a TV studio on it.

38 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

I would that thought that most people would be much more worried about the prospect of us being humiliated on the TV in front of football supporters the length and breadth of the country than they would about people potentially seeing rows and rows of empty seats in the home fans areas of the ground.

Man City have won 6-1 away at Villa, 5-0 away at West Ham, 4-1 away at Burnley and 3-0 away at Arsenal this season.

They’ve also beaten Watford 8-0 at home.

Getting hammered by Man City isn’t that embarrassing, it happens to a lot of premier league clubs. But only selling 11,000 tickets in the home end is 

Just now, pat blondeau said:

Man City have won 6-1 away at Villa, 5-0 away at West Ham, 4-1 away at Burnley and 3-0 away at Arsenal this season.

Getting hammered by Man City isn’t that embarrassing, it happens to a lot of premier league clubs. But only selling 11,000 tickets in the home end is 

By your same logic I could name hundreds of games where teams have had less than 11,000 home fans. 

2 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

Selling only 11,000 tickets against the current premier league champions shows where we are as a club at the moment, Gooders! 

• Like 1