Only 11,000 sold for City game

Guest samowl

15 hours ago, bradowl said:

Derby are charging £30 adults £15 kids v Man Utd, game is live on TV and  is sold out.

And they've been as bad as us this season.

I don't think Derby have lost 5-0 3-0 and 3-1 in their last 4 home games , been poor at home all season and scored a paltry 16 goals at home !

49 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The thing that is going to be interesting is how attractive pay on the gate prices are when season ticket holders get their opportunity to experience them.

For me the non attendance of season ticket holders in person will say a lot.

This will be me next year as I'm not renewing my ST for work and life purposes.

I just don't think I will be able to bring myself to spend almost £40 on 90minutes of football next year. Even if we were top of the league it's just too much money for many.

5 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

It's surely help if you could actually buy the tickets on website. Both tabs are greyed out so unable to purchase. And yes I'm signed in.

I've just checked and I can pick seats no problem. 

39 minutes ago, modboy said:

I just don't think I will be able to bring myself to spend almost £40 on 90minutes of football next year. Even if we were top of the league it's just too much money for many.

However £25 potg and I'd probably go to more than half 

• Like 1

Just now, PortlandOwl said:

Don't understand why anyone would even contemplate going at the moment.

Maybe because they follow the club through thick and thin or they enjoy the social aspect of meeting up with friends and family. People do many things that others find daft but football isn't like going to the theatre or cinema. You can't read a review and decide whether you fancy going or not. That's part of the attraction of going and not knowing what will happen. Its been awful this season and on Wednesday we could see the predicted annihilation of Wednesday or we could see the miracle of a Wednesday win which is currently priced at 14-1 in a three horse race. Money is tight for a lot of people and I don't criticise anyone for choosing more important things to spend their money on than watching some blokes on silly money try and kick a bag of wind into a net. I'm looking forward to it as I may see some decent footballers for a change unfortunately playing for our opponents but as the great Jimmy Greaves said football is a funny old game.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 season tickets amongst our family

2 renewed, 2 not

4 not going on Wednesday

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, modboy said:

Ive not renewed yet , and wont be . The crap on the pitch is one thing, but being ripped off to suffer it is another. I was there in the mid 70`s when we were as bad as we are now, but we wernt ripped off back then. Thats the difference for me. Ive had a ST for over 30 years ,and can afford one next year , but im not prepared to be ripped off anymore. 

49 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

It's surely help if you could actually buy the tickets on website. Both tabs are greyed out so unable to purchase. And yes I'm signed in.

You trying to get in the City end. Glory Hunter!

• Haha 1