Westwood statement

11 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

I thought the days of Dave Allen were well behind us but jesus wept this club is imploding ....meanwhile our dear leader is having another go on the ghost train whilst wearing his Wednesday scarf.

If this isnt enough to drive you away I dont know what is.

What a mess.

Apparently, the picture of him on a ghost train was from a vacation a few years back. 

Spoke to someone today who said that DC is in Sheffield atm. 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

This. 

Like the inmates are running the bloody asylum at the moment. 

From the outside look in, it appears to be absolute chaos right now. 

I get what you’re saying but don’t you think it’s been like that for a good while now but the current lack of form has just totally polarised the situation. 

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

The club is in fuckingturmoil....where is the captain on this rudderless ship.

Thats for starters.

Westwood's statement looks like a farewell, and although its made his situation look more confusing its still a bit strange after signing a new contract a while back.

We need our best players regardless, if Monk isnt picking them his not fit for perpose and needs sacking asap...but for that to happen you need a chairman!!

Well that might happen, who knows.

I don't see how its a confusing statement he's addressing one issue that is been accused of having an issue with Monk and he has made it clear that he has no beef with Monk and wants the rumours to stop.

Just now, Frazzlebeak said:

I get what you’re saying but don’t you think it’s been like that for a good while now but the current lack of form has just totally polarised the situation. 

Yeah, I do not think you are wrong. 

Ultimately, good form on the pitch will cover up for some issues off it...though I think the two are very much intertwined. 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

See what happens. 

You've got to think that Birmingham is pivotal, surely? 

If he gets the monk on and refuses to shake their manager’s hand again I’d exile him to coaching the under 18s. For obvious reasons he can’t coach the Under 23s. 

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

I don't see how its a confusing statement he's addressing one issue that is been accused of having an issue with Monk and he has made it clear that he has no beef with Monk and wants the rumours to stop.

Personally Ive always liked Westwood but by coming out with this just makes it more confusing for the fans, and it will just snowball it.

He should just come off social media for his own sake for a while.

5 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I appreciate your persistence but surely you must think there's more to than this?

If its true he had a deal sorted to go to Huddersfield in January - then maybe we should give the Chairman some credit.

Why would we want to help a relegation rival strengthen?

1 minute ago, Animis said:

I appreciate your persistence but surely you must think there's more to than this?

And I appreciate your persistence like wise  but surely you must think there's nothing to this?

I know people fans are going to speculate but they should do it with caution and try and to stick to what we actually know.  That tweet drops some big hints that the damage unfounded rumours can cause.