Westwood statement

Just now, 2roland2 said:

Go back I answered your question. Which by the way I didn’t have too. 

and Ofc you did mean me. But whatever...... just be civil it isn’t that hard is it? 

You negged me, then I had to literally ask you why you chose to neg me instead of answering my civil question. Then you answered it.

This is bizarre

I haven’t called you dopey. I can if you want though if it would help you move on?

• Haha 1

So we have 4 or 5 players currently not involved in first team plans, Rhodes (£30k), Westwood (£30k) , Bates (£5k), Hutch (£20k)and Winnall (£18k). Together they are probably on in the region of about £100k a week. There is just 11 weeks left of the season but between now and then we will waste another £1.1m on players not playing. Or to put it another way 2,418 season tickets sold for next season on the Kop at £455 a ticket.

I am lost for words how we manage our playing staff and why Rhodes, Westwood and Winnall are still at the club, Bates probably could have been sent back due to playing no games what so ever and Hutch has injury issues so would be surprised if we find any one to take him.

30 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I can honestly see us in the next couple of seasons being promoted to the Premier, a well know poster on here whose club was in the League 1 a few seasons ago, are now in the Premier after they got lucky and things fell into place for them. 

I just don't buy any of it really and it doesn't really chime with some of the stuff I have been told, were on our way back.

29 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Go on...

26 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Huh?

25 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Whose the well know poster whose club was in League One until a few years ago...

21 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I couldn't possibly say.  

19 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Very good. 

Anyway, if you really think that anyone who speculates on here or has worries about the future of the club is a fan of a certain other club in S2, then, well, that means an awful lot of posters have been doing a very good job of hiding that fact for a number of years. 

17 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Not feeling caught out are you?  

15 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Seriously? 

Are you sure you are not taking this Inspector Lestrade moniker a bit too serious? 

If you are, insepctor, then you are so far off with this line of thinkiing that it is quite embarrassing. 

13 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Am I not allowed to speculate? 

12 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Is this your attempt at trying to be clever? 

12 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Wasn't Lestrade the useless police detective from Sherlock Holmes? 

9 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

And once gain resorts to name calling. 

Image result for banging head on wall gif

9 months off Owlstalk and the same idiots spoiling it

8 minutes ago, room0035 said:

So we have 4 or 5 players currently not involved in first team plans, Rhodes (£30k), Westwood (£30k) , Bates (£5k), Hutch (£20k)and Winnall (£18k). Together they are probably on in the region of about £100k a week. There is just 11 weeks left of the season but between now and then we will waste another £1.1m on players not playing. Or to put it another way 2,418 season tickets sold for next season on the Kop at £455 a ticket.

I am lost for words how we manage our playing staff and why Rhodes, Westwood and Winnall are still at the club, Bates probably could have been sent back due to playing no games what so ever and Hutch has injury issues so would be surprised if we find any one to take him.

And you can add Reach to that list. 

5 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

So I answered you, just because I didn’t answer instantly ffs. I do have other things to do you know.....are we really goi g to get into another conversation about disagree buttons?  I press that button if I don’t agree with something. I hit the green agree button if I agree. 
is that really why you are being like you are?  

Never seen anything like it. 

So I asked my very civil question, then you negged it but didn’t answer because you were too busy doing other stuff (such as posting in this thread) also because you disagreed with my question (not sure how that’s possible), then I asked it again and you were suddenly not too busy and you answered.

That makes sense. What a great chain of events. Really worth getting so worked up about.

4 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Image result for banging head on wall gif

9 months off Owlstalk and the same idiots spoiling it

Be another 9 months if u keep doing that to your head!!

or 4 - 5 years if you see the Wednesday Physios 

26 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Whatever’s gone on is water under the bridge, today’s statement is KW just trying to be respectful to the Fans and club that pay his wages and to give people a chance to move on and get behind the team ,  whatever mistakes he’s made or not made have been and gone and he’s now out of the first team picture 

Some fans just can’t leave it alone,   The stuff you read especially on Twitter is absolutely mind boggling , some full on weirdos in our fan base 

Just leave it be and get behind the lads that are playing 

With respect I don't agree with that. Twitter is full of loons and people who shouldn't be given a platform to speak - but they do, and other people read it and get offended, which is counter intuitive for me.

Back to your comments, I can understand your overall desire for this to be put to bed, but KW's statement has opened a can of worms.

As these so called fans that pay his wages, we need to understand the issues here and find out why KW is 'gone' and 'now out of the first team picture'.

Just accepting it is nonsense, as the guy will be sat at home essentially pulling a wage for 18 months whilst we hit the FFP breach wall.