Westwood statement

14 hours ago, Bulgaria said:

Maybe they tried?

Westwood needs to be someone else's problem.

Not sure how though as he is earning pots of cash sat on his arse with another " injury":ph34r:

This topic has had a number of threads recently and this one alone has now stretched to 34 pages.

The only reason it is such an issue is that Dawson is struggling for form. As a result fans want us to have all players available for selection and will question the manager when they are not if their replacements are struggling.

The issue will only go away if Dawson's form picks up, lets hope that happens tomorrow, for him and the team as a whole because goodness know we need it and if it doesn't this will continue to rumble on.

1 hour ago, Ian said:

Slagging people off for giving their opinions on social media whilst doing exactly the same yourself...........priceless 

unless of course you can show us where you were asked for yours

This is a Sheffield Wednesday football forum mate where people voice their opinions. If any of our players come on here to read our posts, god help them!

18 hours ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

Hey we all do that from time to time we are only human, but to vent hatred and anger towards certain individuals all the time is not a nice thing to see in anybody. Do you look around and wonder first if you are going to be upsetting other people around you, or are these ventings of anger part of a greater problem? I dont mind admitting that I have felt ashamed of myself sometimes, for some of the anger that I have vented at the ref, or at oppostion players. At one time it was more acceptable to do all that, but in these modern times and with greater awareness of how hatredon sovial media can affect players, haranguing individual players from the stands can tip players over the edge. Westwood has geen championed by loads of fans on here for bring such a strong character, but clearly by his own admission, he has had enough of our boo boys.

The thing is it is always an individuals choice, but if I am going to support my team through thick and thin I dont want to be stood next to somebody constantly slagging off Carlos, Jos, Bruce, Westwood, Dawson, Fox, Palmer, Iorfa, Lees, Borner, Pelupessy, Huchinson, Reach...... do you?

You have omitted Chansiri off that list, does that mean it's acceptable to aim our frustration at his incompetence.

Edited by Blue and white

21 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

I see its all the fans fault Wednesday are dogshit at the moment.

Yes Wednesday have a small minority of fans who go a bit OTT after a few bad results but that's is no different from every other club.

Players get paid fortunes to deal with criticism. 
You cant really expect people to clap like seals after the embarrassing performances lately.

Another missing the point. Who said it's the fans fault?

Who said clap like seals?

I'm sure the fans reactions have some effect on the players.

Being disappointed at the result or performance is one thing, but some of the things being dished out recently by fans to players, the manager, DC or any fans who call them out for it is simply lacking any class whatsoever and are a total embarrassment to the club and the rest of the fan base.

But you are right. I guess every club has brain dead tuggers waiting to have a go. Maybe if they thought for one minute (yes ok...) before each tirade.

The problem for me is those online attacks are now immortalised on the internet and forever linked to this great club.

On 19/02/2020 at 18:31, hirstyboywonder said:

Which bit?

This was your post:

Just seen and spoken to in hotel in Chester, to quote deal done to play for Huddersfield sat ,eleventh hour Wednesday decided they wanted a fee and scuppered deal ,says he only signed new contract because of Bruce!

Comma after Chester, written as a report ps sorry for delay in response ta ! Then went on to quote what was told to me hope that clears it up 

8 minutes ago, fatbloke said:

Comma after Chester, written as a report ps sorry for delay in response ta ! Then went on to quote what was told to me hope that clears it up 

Crystal thanks. Seems a bit trivial now.