Westwood statement

2 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Makes it all the more staggering.

Were sailing towards the trap door and it sounds like he’s done. Surely he’d still be an option? Doesn’t sound like it there.

I think it's clear he isn't an option for Monk.  If Monk went I'd expect Westwood to be back in the first team.

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Going off that, it seems like he was to move on in January? 

If I recall correctly, one rumour posted a couple of weeks back was that the deal for him to go to Huddersfield was essentially sorted, but then DC decided he wanted more money and pulled the plug.

Going off of everything we know, I can easily believe it 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, StudentOwl said:

If I recall correctly, one rumour posted a couple of weeks back was that the deal for him to go to Huddersfield was essentially sorted, but then DC decided he wanted more money and pulled the plug.

Yes...

The whole situation is pretty shambolic. 

We really are in crisis at the moment, both on and off the pitch. 

Imo should be given a chance back in goal for us but going from that there is no chance for him now, imo another very naive decision from Monk. Been a top top keeper for us and one hell of a servant. Good luck in the future KW. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

2 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Makes sense seeing that Udders then signed their ex keeper Lassel from Everton on loan right at the death on deadline day . 

4 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Just sums up DC that. Westwood been told he’s not part of our plans, a club come in for him, surely any money would be better than no money, yet DC refuses. And some people wonder why we are in such a mess.