Westwood statement

Whatever’s gone on is water under the bridge, today’s statement is KW just trying to be respectful to the Fans and club that pay his wages and to give people a chance to move on and get behind the team ,  whatever mistakes he’s made or not made have been and gone and he’s now out of the first team picture 

Some fans just can’t leave it alone,   The stuff you read especially on Twitter is absolutely mind boggling , some full on weirdos in our fan base 

Just leave it be and get behind the lads that are playing 

Just now, SiJ said:

Very good. 

Anyway, if you really think that anyone who speculates on here or has worries about the future of the club is a fan of a certain other club in S2, then, well, that means an awful lot of posters have been doing a very good job of hiding that fact for a number of years. 

Not feeling caught out are you?  

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

Not feeling caught out are you?  

Seriously? 

Are you sure you are not taking this Inspector Lestrade moniker a bit too serious? 

If you are, insepctor, then you are so far off with this line of thinkiing that it is quite embarrassing. 

Just now, 2roland2 said:

another one who can’t help not being civil. I answered all your questions and I was civil about it, no abuse not name calling 

why do people feel the need to constantly do this on this site?  Do you find it this hard to be civil in person or is it just online?  I’m struggling to understand why people need to be like it 

I literally asked you a very civil question and you negged me without answering.

Now it’s me that’s not being civil.

So so odd

Just now, 2roland2 said:

I answered your question in a civil manor. Then for no reason whatsoever in a conversation I’m not part of you called me dopey. 
what’s the need for it???

You ignored my civil question and negged me. I haven’t called you dopey.

• Haha 1