FA CUP 5th ROUND DRAW

I want Newcastle away former manager and decent pay day, we have a chance of beating them too. Knowing our luck though oxford will beat them.

No 8 sticks out like a sore thumb but lets wait for the semi's for that match. - can you imagine the meltdown at SYP if this happened.

Edited by room0035
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I want Newcastle away former manager and decent pay day, we have a chance of beating them too. Knowing our luck though oxford will beat them.

No 8 sticks out like a sore thumb but lets wait for the semi's for that match. - can you imagine the meltdown at SYP if this happened.

If we drew the Pigs SAG would order it 5o he played behind closed doors. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, room0035 said:

SYP wouldn't handle that, being as the semis are at Wembley, so the metropolitan police would, and do a far, far better job. 

1 minute ago, Spookone said:

Yep - worst team possible, I never understand the "hope we get a big team" mentality, get as far as we can by drawing the weakest teams, if we do that we will probably play a big team in the latter rounds anyway.

if we get a big team say man Utd away its a guaranteed £1m pay day that means DC has no excuse for not bring in a loan player or two - we get a lower league team away then maybe not as much other than the £360k for winning the match.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

SYP wouldn't handle that, being as the semis are at Wembley, so the metropolitan police would, and do a far, far better job. 

They would though spend millions on free meals and trips planning the event.

8 minutes ago, room0035 said:

if we get a big team say man Utd away its a guaranteed £1m pay day that means DC has no excuse for not bring in a loan player or two - we get a lower league team away then maybe not as much other than the £360k for winning the match.

How is it a guaranteed £1 million? 

And how, after the window has closed is there no excuse for bringing in a player or two? 

Edited by BARMYARMY2010

1 minute ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

How is it a guaranteed £1 million? 

Man Utd stadium holds 76,000, tickets will be £20-30 a ticket

Both clubs get 45% of the gate receipts with 10% going to the FA, for tv to show the game we would be looking at close to £250k, then if we win there is prize money too.

8 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Man Utd stadium holds 76,000, tickets will be £20-30 a ticket

Both clubs get 45% of the gate receipts with 10% going to the FA, for tv to show the game we would be looking at close to £250k, then if we win there is prize money too.

Stop doing that, I know how many old Trafford holds, I know what the prize money is per round. 

Ah, now I see, not so much of a guarantee then, more of a "I think, I hope" there'd be 76, 000 there, and it'd be chosen for TV, and whatever else you wish.