FA CUP 5th ROUND DRAW

12 hours ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Two years ago league one Wigan beat city in round 5 midweek on tv so maybe history might repeat itself. They've got two games against Real Madrid to prioritise so I'd expect a weakened side.

Also the League Cup Final presuming they go through tomorrow night on the Sunday before our game - lets hope for extra time in that game 

13 hours ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

You're right,i'm not stupid.

Now,earlier in the thread you said "guaranteed" £1 miilion payday,this on the proviso that it was a 75,000 sell out at between £20/£30 a ticket and chosen for tv.

But you've also said look at their last round game,67,500 in attendance v wolves ( a premier league side) at £40 a ticket.

How in the world do you expect an extra 8,000 to wrack up against a pretty average championship side.

I used basic figures

If Man Utd in their last game got 67,500 and charge £40 a ticket that is way more than 75,000 at £20/30 a ticket.

it really does not matter now we have draw Man City at home and should make a decent sum depending on if its on tv and how many people SAG, SYP and SCC allow to attend the game. I hope DC is working round the clock to get the attendance as high as possible 35,000 would be great but more likely it will be nearer 30,000 still a good unplanned income for the club and a chance to test ourselves against a very good team.