FA CUP 5th ROUND DRAW

4 hours ago, room0035 said:

if we get a big team say man Utd away its a guaranteed £1m pay day that means DC has no excuse for not bring in a loan player or two - we get a lower league team away then maybe not as much other than the £360k for winning the match.

But if we play a weaker team and win we are through to another round and would then get the bigger team/payday (obviously we would have passed the transfer window) but DC will get someone in anyway lol

6 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

We will get Number 9, Reading or Cardiff away.

We're bound to.

This is not first time I've heard this today, nailed on. :duntmatter:

Out of all glamour ties I don't want Man City, especially away, been there enough times since they built new stadium.

Guest Bulgaria

I think it's fairly obvious that the cup still gives excitement judging by the posts on here.

I am sat in a bubbly bath, internet on and a pen and paper at the ready to see how many guesses I've got correct.

I've got us at home to cov/Birmingham.

And I am in my fifties!!!

1 minute ago, Bulgaria said:

I think it's fairly obvious that the cup still gives excitement judging by the posts on here.

I am sat in a bubbly bath, internet on and a pen and paper at the ready to see how many guesses I've got correct.

Probably could have omitted these bits.

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, Junk Smuggler said:

Probably could have omitted these bits.

Never too old for bubbles.

Radox muscle therapy no less.

9 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

Don’t get the paper wet. And FFS don’t drop the computer/tablet in the bath or else the cup draw won’t be the only thing “live” in your house tonight.