What Bright Spark Dreamt Up This One?

1 hour ago, ReadingOwl said:

Look. I know we are all upset at losing today - but, if true.

We should be a bigger Club than this.

We are Wednesday for Christ’s sake.

Not our near City neighbours.

It's all a bit odd, isn't it?

We're only hearing one side of the story so far, though.

1 hour ago, Castleford Owl said:

Feck off McCann, it’s still a better deal than us, the supporters of the fecking club, get

He only has to suffer one to Hillsbro once season, us poor fookers have to suffer it all year. 

On the one hand, we all complain that DC has wasted shed loads of money, on the other we complain when he implements cost-cutting measures by reducing the amount of electricity used.

Some of our fans really are bi-polar!

lol

• Haha 6

13 hours ago, ReadingOwl said:

Look. I know we are all upset at losing today - but, if true.

We should be a bigger Club than this.

We are Wednesday for Christ’s sake.

Not our near City neighbours.

absolutely,

not sure what's happening here, is it total incompetence or policy?

I've heard reports that we are really disliked by other clubs due to the shoddy hospitality and lack of respect and civility expected by visiting clubs (I'm not talking P&S issues)

brilliant way to win friends and influence people when we desperately need goodwill

I'm all for a fergiesque siege mentality in the dressing room, manifested as bloody minded aggression on the pitch but we haven't got that - we have on pitch capitulation and off pitch embarrassment  We were Sheffield Wednesday we are now becoming a thai led pariah 

1 hour ago, steelowl said:

absolutely,

not sure what's happening here, is it total incompetence or policy?

I've heard reports that we are really disliked by other clubs due to the shoddy hospitality and lack of respect and civility expected by visiting clubs (I'm not talking P&S issues)

brilliant way to win friends and influence people when we desperately need goodwill

I'm all for a fergiesque siege mentality in the dressing room, manifested as bloody minded aggression on the pitch but we haven't got that - we have on pitch capitulation and off pitch embarrassment  We were Sheffield Wednesday we are now becoming a thai led pariah 

Interesting you choose to bring this to light now on the back of this seemingly isolated incident. Do you have these 'reports' to hand, who did they come from? Interesting that the press don't seem to have picked up on this previously.

This story has just been on Talksport Jim White saying he also got a very rude responce from DC when he tried to talk to him in the past too.

I think it would be fair for SWFC to maybe clear this one up, two sides to every story as well.

15 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

This story has just been on Talksport Jim White saying he also got a very rude responce from DC when he tried to talk to him in the past too.

I think it would be fair for SWFC to maybe clear this one up, two sides to every story as well.

Between the stadium sale, sycophantic self-sponsorship, various slights against the media like this from Jim White and local BBC radio, electro-gate, ticket pricing... we're a PR nightmare. Taking off the blue and white specs and putting on the hat of an outside observer... we're poison.

26 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Yeh I heard that.

Jim white saying Sheffield Wednesday is an inhospitable club. 

Also said Chansiri was aggressive towards him in an interview. 

Seems the media are ramping up their offensive against us. 

3 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Interesting you choose to bring this to light now on the back of this seemingly isolated incident. Do you have these 'reports' to hand, who did they come from? Interesting that the press don't seem to have picked up on this previously.

It's well known DC and the SWFC away trip is not well thought of by visiting execs -if you choose to disbelieve that's your prerogative, now it appears it's spread to the visiting teams and latterly the press which I didn't know about 

He hasn't a clue how to act or treat others with respect and yet another reason why we need an experienced front man to take this club out of this rut of ineptitude

32 minutes ago, steelowl said:

It's well known DC and the SWFC away trip is not well thought of by visiting execs -if you choose to disbelieve that's your prerogative, now it appears it's spread to the visiting teams and latterly the press which I didn't know about 

He hasn't a clue how to act or treat others with respect and yet another reason why we need an experienced front man to take this club out of this rut of ineptitude

Come on it’s not well known at all, where ?

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, steelowl said:

I'll be honest, I wuld be more inclined to believe this if you backed it up with some of these reports you previously mentioned, given that it is so well known.