What Bright Spark Dreamt Up This One?

"I'm really pleased with the group because Sheffield Wednesday tried to knock us, even when we got to the stadium," McCann said.

"They made me park 10 minutes away in my car - which was strange - and turned all the plugs off in the dressing room so we didn't have any music.

"But these things are here to test you. We got our heads down and worked hard.

"There were a lot of things before the game that tried to put us off. The hospitality here wasn't very good, I have to say. Stewards were arguing with my staff over plugs.

"It was ridiculous, to be honest with you. I think it's really sad that people can do this to opposition teams. We focused on the football and got the job done."

In response Sheffield Wednesday manager Garry Monk said: "I don't know anything about that.

"I don't hand out the parking spaces so it's nothing to do with me. I park 15 minutes away."

1940141158_FacePalm.gif.958958a5f76de85acf19cff3c33e95ca.gif

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Thought most of our players were very polite and obliging

Indeed, we gifted them 3 points with an inept performances, what more do they want! 

Serves the cunxs right.  I had to walk home from the fixture at the kc because i daren't leave my van near the ground (junkie central) and no busses were running down willerby rd.  Hull has the worst infastructure in the uk.  The entire city (and any visitors) are held to ransom by that shxt phone company.  Glad they got the same in Sheffield. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, torres said:

They are going off like it was an actual “tactic”

We are just dire and brainless behind the scenes - no malice just thick 

If it was indeed tactical, the fellow managing the stewards should be promoted to the first team. 

• Haha 1