What Bright Spark Dreamt Up This One?

7 hours ago, Beholder said:

Yeh I heard that.

Jim white saying Sheffield Wednesday is an inhospitable club. 

Also said Chansiri was aggressive towards him in an interview. 

Seems the media are ramping up their offensive against us. 

Well if Jim White says this then it must be how we are in general!

I'll wait to hear both sides of the story before condemning the club, Jim White strikes me as a bit confrontational and wanting to be the man with the big news all the time. I wonder when it was that he last tried to speak to DC, what he wanted to discuss and how he went about doing so.

I don't doubt the club could improve and some will have had poor experiences but I'll refrain from taking the word of Talksport chat as gospel at this stage.

8 hours ago, Beholder said:

Yeh I heard that.

Jim white saying Sheffield Wednesday is an inhospitable club. 

Also said Chansiri was aggressive towards him in an interview. 

Seems the media are ramping up their offensive against us. 

If we're irritating Jim White then I'm delighted.

Always strikes me as an absolute weapon of a man, working for an arse of a company.

Well played SWFC

2 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Music.  Electricity.

Good God. They'd have been all right at the old Plough Lane 

Fannies. 

we should put a meter in the away changing room so that they can have all the electricity they want to buy lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, VBQ24 said:

Proper United move this. 

Thought we were better than that.

VBQ24 is dead right. Whoever turned off the juice pushed Hull above and beyond their planned level.  If it was our team, playing football and taking the P 155 on the pitch, that's gamesmanship, but when some AR5E-H01Es prat around with the dressing rooms, those AH's should know they gave Hull City that little extra push, that tiny bit more impetus, the encouragement to put this club in its place. 

To their manager, McCann, and his men, it ( the fffffin childish power cut) enhanced their slim chance to show the Wednesday, once again, that they can rise to the occasion, and that we can not

So, WELL done, you D... F... (or D... F...'s) whoever you are, and remember every point counts.  Second, to the car-park arranger, who decided to add insult to injury by making the opposing team manager park THEN Hike - 15 minutes - to the Wednesday Stadium, instead of showing professional courtesy.  Well, you got McCann riled, but it just MAY have Fupped-Uck the game for 24,000 or so Wednesday supporters. 

I thought we were better than that.  Maybe hold these dumbos up to the light.  Stupidest thing I ever heard of, and I've watched football the World over.  We're going nowhere with staff like that, choose HOW good the players are.

1 hour ago, owler66 said:

How would they have coped in the Concord park huts :biggrin:

They're not IN Concord Park huts, though, are they?  They get paid a SH..LOAD of money. And YOU might want to bring them down a peg or two.  Here's an idea, why not let our team do it?  Although our team just might not agree with your "Concord Park Huts" strategy.

Two sides to every story , but if this is true i am with Reading on this one.

We are hosts................at least have the the common courtesy and decency to be gracious ones , this kind of thing reflects badly on us and its embarrassing that some people think its clever.

It does not breed a "siege mentality" it just makes us look amateurish and small minded.

19 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Might have been mildly amusing had the person in control of the Hull City FC twitter account been able to put a coherent sentence together! 

On 02/01/2020 at 20:11, Lord Snooty said:

Music.  Electricity.

Good God. They'd have been all right at the old Plough Lane 

Fannies. 

whenever the team arrive at a away match they get off the coach with their personel music playing thro their earspeakers so dont require a power supply.also doesnt manager travel on team  coach? think stories been exagerated.