Palmer or Odubajo

They both have lapses in concentration but Moses links up play better down the flanks and provides a return pass option and looks to move forward positively.

Over the halfway line, Liam tends to lose the ball when he plays it inside or just stops and the whole thing breaks down.

Palmer has tried to be more positive this year but is more suited to a defensive line up imo.

7 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

Moses simply struggles to defend. It has to be Palmer 

Based on today I am inclined to agree but the stats show that in the 7 league games that Moses has played under Monk we have only lost 1 and Palmer has been far better at left-back this year than he has been at right-back. 

Not all bad today, but letting their rookie full back turn him on the half-way line was a pretty bad mistake to be making.

I really hoped that when he signed we were at least getting this attacking full back who'll love it getting forward, but I can't honestly say that his attacking forays have been any more plentiful or successful than Palmer's.

Right now, I'd have to say Palmer - even if I do feel his own form has dipped since reverting back from left back to right back.

27 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Who’s first choice RB when Palmer suspension is lifted? 

Cant make my mind up personally - Odubajo good going forwards but sloppy at back and looks prone to being beat. Palmer better defensively but doesn’t offer the same as Moses moving forward....

Tough one

Ash Baker lol