Livin in the past

I don't see why a club with no money to spend and 20 years playing in the 2nd and 3rd tiers should be expected to thrash a club who were playing regularly in the Prem until recently.  

At least we outplayed them, despite the 1-1 scoreline.  Exactly the same as last season.  

Yeh every game from now on I’m gonna expect us to get smashed 5-0 ,  jeeessus Christ

Premier League can’t be that exciting when your still coming on ur rivals forum to try and pretend ur a fan, take that Welshowl geezer and pi55 off to bramall Lane with rest of ur boys 

Makes me laugh when people are shocked we aren't scoring more and putting these opportunities and chances away, when we pin our hopes on a 30 odd year old bloke who has never in his career been known as a prolific goal scorer.

If me Auntie had gonads she'd be me uncle and all that...

People need to wake up and smell the coffee, we just aren't that good. We have had a sniff of the big time and its made us as fans desperate, impatient, unrealistic.

We need a huge shake up on and off the field and I don't expect this to happen for years to come.

Guest LittleG
1 hour ago, Rev Owl said:

Not sure that morgues are known for hearing lots of chit-chat between the people in them?

I'm sure you know I wasn't referring to the talk between the players but the atmosphere inside the ground. There is a general feeling of apathy amongst Wednesday fans which I haven't experienced for many a year, which looks like it's impacting on the players. There is only one way we are heading; I'll give you a clue it's not up.

7 hours ago, TC4EVER said:

Why people keep coming on here expecting us to walk every game with the same players that have failed in the past 4 seasons is beyond me.There are to many playing on past  reputations .Last night was like sat in a morgue at times especially when you can here what players Are saying to each other.Lets forget top sox this season & see what next brings.UTO

Living in the past TC4EVER   :laugh:   

• Haha 1

Guest Ferkorf

Living in the past and you mention 4 years ago...

Im still living in the past from over 20 years ago when we were a half decent premiership side...

I genuinely feel sorry for the generation a decade behind me that only started watching us after the prem years and think we have had any decent squads or players since.

Nuhiu v Hirst

Ross wallace v Chris Waddle

Liam palmer v Roland Nilsson

Oh the days