Livin in the past

Why people keep coming on here expecting us to walk every game with the same players that have failed in the past 4 seasons is beyond me.There are to many playing on past  reputations .Last night was like sat in a morgue at times especially when you can here what players Are saying to each other.Lets forget top sox this season & see what next brings.UTO

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TC4EVER said:

Why people keep coming on here expecting us to walk every game with the same players that have failed in the past 4 seasons is beyond me.There are to many playing on past  reputations .Last night was like being sat in a morgue at times especially when you can here what players Are saying to each other.Lets forget top six this season & see what next brings.UTO

19 minutes ago, TC4EVER said:

Why people keep coming on here expecting us to walk every game with the same players that have failed in the past 4 seasons is beyond me.There are to many playing on past  reputations .Last night was like sat in a morgue at times especially when you can here what players Are saying to each other.Lets forget top sox this season & see what next brings.UTO

Hear here 

50 minutes ago, TC4EVER said:

Last night was a fantastic 1-1 win so we should celebrate.

• Haha 1

Guest LittleG
32 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

There was a thread saying let's smash Birmingham 

There's a difference between wanting to smash them for 6 and expecting it, just saying.

2 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

Last night was a fantastic 1-1 win so we should celebrate.

Celebrate what exactly.If we are serious about going up we should be putting teams like that away.who are very ordinary.but still if your happy with that your very easily pleased.

Guest LittleG
57 minutes ago, TC4EVER said:

Don't know anybody who expects us to walk every game; there are some optimistic folk on here who often predict Wednesday victories but I assume that's more in hope than expectation. As for the players living on past reputations, it's not their fault they are still here and being picked. Course you could hear the players last night cos it was like a morgue at times during the match.

5 minutes ago, TC4EVER said:

Celebrate what exactly.If we are serious about going up we should be putting teams like that away.who are very ordinary.but still if your happy with that your very easily pleased.

Most fans I speak too aren't serious about going up, not until Mr Monk can bring in his own players at least.

If you only do what you always did you only get what you always got.

Guest LittleG
11 minutes ago, TC4EVER said:

So you "expected" to win.