Does not sound good

Just now, shandypants said:

To be honest, we’ve copped that much crap over the years that I’m not that worried. If we get a points deduction then we’ll either fight it or accept it. 

I’ll keep on attending and buying my season tickets. 

I’m same mate

2 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Set of tw@ts. Ridiculous that owners aren’t allowed to pump money into the club when they’re not saddling it with debt 

And those who got away with it by actually going up like Leicester, Bournemouth, Villa etc. just get a paltry slap on the wrist.

1 minute ago, BIG D said:

Set of tw@ts. Ridiculous that owners aren’t allowed to pump money into the club when they’re not saddling it with debt 

They are allowed to pump money in as long as they don’t count it as company debt against the club. Mr C can pump in as much as he likes as long as he writes it off as his own debt. 

2 minutes ago, BIG D said:

And teams who never spent a penny on their ground and were never forced to as a result of Hillsboro tragedy or had their stadium built for them can have owners who spend what they like.