Cowleys get them in

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Doesnt sound like it according to the man himself. We have had Hughton, Rowett all odds on and sod all happened. 

I hear you but its the first time anything concrete about an approach from us has been on Sky Sports News. Pretty sure no one of strong reputation confirmed an approach for either of the others we have been linked with. 

This feels different and the timing for an approach seems right at beginning of international break and now Bullen is losing fans support as well as DCs

3 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Sky advanced talks ,

1/6 on at sky sports 

somethings surely in the pipeline

To me, advanced talks means we've asked permission to talk to them and agreed compensation. 

At that stage, rumours start to get out to Sky etc. Next 48hrs could be interesting or put us back to square one. 

5 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Doesnt sound like it according to the man himself. We have had Hughton, Rowett all odds on and sod all happened. 

isn’t ‘news to me’ exactly what Steve Bruce said Regards a certain job a short few weeks ago ???

Just now, striker said:

To me, advanced talks means we've asked permission to talk to them and agreed compensation. 

At that stage, rumours start to get out to Sky etc. Next 48hrs could be interesting or put us back to square one. 

Sky obviously the best source tho, better then a dodgy online rumour for example. 

We are a miles bigger proposition than Huddersfield too

Don't think they'll ever manage above L1.

I'd laugh at them trying to manage me as a 30 year old on £25k a week.

Glorified PE teachers doing good at their level but so far unconvinced that can transfer to a bigger team.

Has Nathan Jones written all over it.

• Haha 2