Cowleys get them in

6 minutes ago, Nigel Farage said:

We know they have pedigree for turning Lincoln round, but what will they bring to the club in term of style of play, philosophy, etc.

BTW, I would be delighted to have the Cowley on board as opposed to the Anti-football of Pulis.

https://totalfootballanalysis.com/head-coach-analysis/danny-cowley-lincoln-city-tactical-analysis-analysis-statistics

COWLEY SAYS:

• Tonight - Feel sorry for our fans.  This schedule isn't right. 9th game in under 30 days,  someone needs to have a look at themselves.  With mental health what it is, they want to look at the stress they put on people.  We keep telling the authorities,  people who usually haven't played football before, it's not right.  A game every three and a half days. 

• Huddersfield - We spoke yesterday there was  contact from the clubs. But  for the millionth time were focused on this. I can't control the media that's their job. We're focused on this job. The clubs spoke. They gave us permission, they gave us, the opportunity but we decided it's not right for us.

• Sheffield Wednesday - No idea. That's news to me. Are you going to keep asking me the same questions? You can do better than that

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

COWLEY SAYS:

• Tonight - Feel sorry for our fans.  This schedule isn't right. 9th game in under 30 days,  someone needs to have a look at themselves.  With mental health what it is, they want to look at the stress they put on people.  We keep telling the authorities,  people who usually haven't played football before, it's not right.  A game every three and a half days. 

• Huddersfield - We spoke yesterday there was  contact from the clubs. But  for the millionth time were focused on this. I can't control the media that's their job. We're focused on this job. The clubs spoke. They gave us permission, they gave us, the opportunity but we decided it's not right for us.

• Sheffield Wednesday - No idea. That's news to me. Are you going to keep asking me the same questions? You can do better than that

Noooooooooooooooo

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

I'll have a quick lump on him aswell then.

Think Ive covered all bases now except Bullen and Roy Keane lol

I'd put 50p or a quid on everyone on the betting list but then it would probably end up being someone obscure and not even on the list :ghoulguy: That's why I wouldn't bother betting :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

COWLEY SAYS:

He’ll be walking his dog in the morning. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

COWLEY SAYS:

Sounds like it's not as far forward as we might have hoped.  Still.... that's not a negative comment he's made about us

5 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

COWLEY SAYS:

Nailed on.... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

COWLEY SAYS:

the bit about us sounds similar to what Bruce said about the Newcastle job :ph34r:

Goes on during the interview to say they tried to watch the QPR from the North Stand like Big Jack did all those years back, but got put off by having to abseil in from Burger King roof and detour via Penistone to get out of the ground. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7