Farcical

I held huge admiration for DC in the way he handled the Bruce situation, and this admiration continued with some shrewd business in the window.

But the manager situation is becoming farcical. 

I think we have a good squad, a squad capable of getting in the play offs. But it needs structure.

Are we seriously going to keep plodding along with a caretaker in charge? It’s a bit tinpot/unprofessional. It’s been over 6 weeks, with allegedly over 100 applicants.

Sort it out and sort it sharpish 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

I held huge admiration for DC in the way he handled the Bruce situation, and this admiration continued with some shrewd business in the window.

But the manager situation is becoming farcical. 

I think we have a good squad, a squad capable of getting in the play offs. But it needs structure.

Are we seriously going to keep plodding along with a caretaker in charge? It’s a bit tinpot/unprofessional. It’s been over 6 weeks, with allegedly over 100 applicants.

Sort it out and sort it sharpish 

Who would you take on as manager?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Who would you take on as manager?

Let’s not go down this road again.

Feels like the only managers who are allowed to be in contention are the ones listed at the bookies.

There’s thousands of managers in Europe. Over 100 applied for this job, but none are deemed better than Bullen? 

Something doesn’t add up  

Just now, FreshOwl said:

Feels like the only managers who are allowed to be in contention are the ones listed at the bookies.

There’s thousands of managers in Europe. Over 100 applied for this job, but none are deemed better than Bullen? 

Something doesn’t add up  

Surely you must have someone in mind, why be so coy?

1 minute ago, Mycroft said:

Surely you must have someone in mind, why be so coy?

Have a proper discussion or don’t bother replying.

It’s not up to me to have someone in mind, that’s the clubs. They have access to the details of thousands of managers across Europe. 

7 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Something doesn’t add up  

Bullen doesn't cost much?

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

It’s not up to me to have someone in mind, that’s the clubs. They have access to the details of thousands of managers across Europe. 

Just asking out of general interest. If any other manager had achieved the same results as Bullen this season would you be calling for him to be replaced?

7 minutes ago, dorian gray said:

honest, naïve question here, is the club up for sale?

2 minutes ago, sacré bleu said:

Maybe Chansiri is in negotiations to sell the club that's why there's no action on the manager front. New owners wanting to bring in their own man??

image.png

Chansiri’s been rash a lot of the time while owning us (sacking SG springs to mind) so in a sense I’m pleased to see him adopting more of a wait and see approach.

I think he’ll make a move either way during the international break. A lot may well depend on how we play against QPR on Saturday.

15 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

They also had 100's of CB listed, Van der, Walked.