Farcical

1 hour ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Chansiri’s been rash a lot of the time while owning us (sacking SG springs to mind) so in a sense I’m pleased to see him adopting more of a wait and see approach.

I think he’ll make a move either way during the international break. A lot may well depend on how we play against QPR on Saturday.

The last thing I would a use DC of is being rash?

1 hour ago, sacré bleu said:

Maybe Chansiri is in negotiations to sell the club that's why there's no action on the manager front. New owners wanting to bring in their own man??

Ooh....a new conspiracy theory, well done.

12 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if DC is still hurting from the Bruce ordeal, and/or feeling fed up.

If he is, he needs to snap out of it. That’s football 

Have you ever thought of taking up psychology as a career? lol

19 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if DC is still hurting from the Bruce ordeal, and/or feeling fed up.

If he is, he needs to snap out of it. That’s football 

First, has NUFC paid an agreed compensation for nicking Brucey-Boy, yet?

I agree with the OP, seems lately everything at SWFC is farcical, how come other teams can sort stuff out and we just muddle along.  It's really unprofessional.  Derby even know who their manager will be come January.

5 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

It’s difficult putting a time scale on it but at least a season if things are going ok , I would give a manager 3 years really but would Jos have turned us round given more time ? It’s a gamble 

My guess he's looking abroad, surely if was going for a British manager he would have installed him by now.  Unless he lets things linger as they are and hope that everyone forgets thats Bullen isn't actually the manager.

1 hour ago, Mycroft said:

Bloody hell where did that come from?

It's a reasonable question after DC saying he would sell.

I don't think we are for sale personally or we wouldn't have strengthened the squad but the manager situation could lead some to think that way.