Farcical

1 minute ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

The club doesn’t have to go for an unemployed manger.

for me we seem to be in a position where we could possibly take a gamble and that gamble for me would be the Cowley brothers at Lincoln. 

Wouldn't be against them as such the lack of experience in higher leagues count against them in my book.  

1 hour ago, FreshOwl said:

Have a proper discussion or don’t bother replying.

It’s not up to me to have someone in mind, that’s the clubs. They have access to the details of thousands of managers across Europe. 

They had access to the details of several managers accross Europe since day one. And 18 mo this ago we ended up with a chump who many will remember as our worst managerial appointment. Certainly in this century. 

Some will say he did good business getting Bruce, but I think that experience has burnt him and now is showing more signs of naivety. 

I don't buy the theory that he wants to sell up. I thought k the opposite. He's determined to get us up, even if it bankrupts us.

Swansea went through a proper process in selecting Steve Cooper. A good selection panel, three interviews, full presentation of the 5Ws and how he was going to do it. Her now knows he was selected on merit and he has the confidence of the club and players. Steve who?

It needs to be done properly...Swansea doing ok btw.

9 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Trolling how so?

Because in every thread you keep asking different people who they would have as manager and every time someone puts a name forward you find a negative. You’re just baiting and not discussing. I’m assuming that you’d keep Bullen?

32 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

My guess he's looking abroad, surely if was going for a British manager he would have installed him by now.  Unless he lets things linger as they are and hope that everyone forgets thats Bullen isn't actually the manager.

I’m convinced if we stay close to the play offs things won’t change , why would they. Think it’s obvious there is no stand out manager though . It’s Bullens to lose at the moment isn’t it 

1 hour ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Don't think DC hired a 2 million a year man in Bruce so that he could sell the club. He was really annoyed when he left, rightly so, but to suggest he now is preparing to sell and therefore not making an appointment is highly unlikely. Remember he offered the job to Houghton.

Hughton - please get it right 

1 minute ago, Frazzlebeak said:

Because in every thread you keep asking different people who they would have as manager and every time someone puts a name forward you find a negative. You’re just baiting and not discussing. I’m assuming that you’d keep Bullen?

I'm just trying to get an idea who the fans want for the next manager and would they call for his head if after five games record his record is worse than Bullens.  

Get the feeling it will be Bullen or a foreign manager myself.  

I'm pretty open to who is the next manager, none of the available British managers excite me though and I worry that the up and coming managers don't yet have the experience of the higher leagues.  The Lincoln lads would be my choice but I would be keeping my fingers crossed.

DC I believe will appoint a foreign manager. 

Until the fans see some improvement in the tactics and style of play I think they’ll call for any bodies head. Most fans don’t want to see Bullen having to leave the club due the Chairman’s  apparent lack of action. Losing Bruce was a body blow. But the club doesn’t seem to have any internal structure to deal with these things, it’s just constant fire fighting and no forward movement.

The chicken stuffing doesn’t seem to help much but it seems he’s going nowhere anytime soon.

Just now, Mycroft said:

Thats a reasonable suggestion...  Bruce lol 

You might laugh, but it wouldn't surprise me

And I know it wouldn't be a popular decision, but I'd take him back

He's probably our best chance of getting promoted

No one else currently out of work appeals to me

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.