Penalty taker this season?

22 minutes ago, BenitoCarbone said:

Who scored our last one again?

Should continue until he misses.

He would do, probably, except for2 points -he's currently a) not in the team and b) is facing a probable, though undeserved, ban for 6 matches.  

Probably Fletcher at the moment, at least he thumps them , but it’s not ideal that we don’t have anybody who gives you confidence that he will definitely score.

Nuhui has looked probably more confident than anybody else when taking them although not sure how many he has actually taken.

Don’t see players queuing up to take the responsibility 

1 minute ago, s6 owl said:

Nuhiu's penalty record is actually very decent

Can only remember him missing once.

But Nuhiu being Nuhiu and Owlstalk being Owlstalk I remember him getting slagged off on here once for scoring with a "poor" penalty lol

• Like 1

We don't get penalties very often but when we do get them they tend to be in big games and we bottle/miss 'em.

FF v Brighton

Rhodes v Leeds

Fletcher v Villa

They all stick in the memory and then in the shootout it was Hutch (first one), FF (last one) and Rhodes (didn't take one).

Does my head in.

2 hours ago, Holmowl said:

With our new pace and directness we are likely to be picking up pens.

Harris looks a candidate for the trailing leg every time he switches foot, and he and Murphy won’t be caught so we can expect desperate things from full-backs.

Does anyone know if we have a quality penalty taker in the new lads? Or if not, who do we think will take them?

Fletch and Rhodes are iffy. FF isn’t playing but in any case takes a poor penalty. 

Borner is German....end of (my own) thread?

Don't agree really that Fletcher is iffy but it's a really good point that we should get way more penalties with this style of play

4 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Fletcher until he misses then it moves on. 

Lee can also take a pen. And for the life of me don’t get why Bannan isn’t on them. He can put it on a 50p from 60 yards I’m sure he can pass it in a corner from 12

but he try the same method to his shooting