Will Hughton have a change of mind?

Clearly he was the manager we wanted and tried to get and given the transfer window and the players we have brought in and not to mention the great start do you think he might start to have a change of heart?

Now i'm by no means saying we should go back to him begging but when you're top if the league (I know its after 2 games) you suddenly become a lot more attractive, we could attract someone to the role who may have previously turned it down, lets not forget this is the first time in Chansiri's reign that we have topped the table.

image.png.7570a5699a7d2af879320875b76faa26.png

Edited by ...

Guest LondonOwl313
1 minute ago, DesWalker said:

He didn’t want us 3 week ago. I don’t want him now. 

He can have his prem job at some crap club in November. 

Not seen anything to suggest he deserves a prem job anyway.. never done anything of note at that level so don’t know why he thinks a prem club would go for him

I was thinking we might be waiting for him, trying to convince him. But I’d rather have someone who had that feeling from the off that this was the right place.

Rowett still my first choice. Plays a similar formation and it’s notebale that his successor at stoke (who is known for attacking) is having a very tough time 

• Like 1

Just now, Bluesteel said:

I was thinking we might be waiting for him, trying to convince him. But I’d rather have someone who had that feeling from the off that this was the right place.

Rowett still my first choice. Plays a similar formation and it’s notebale that his successor at stoke (who is known for attacking) is having a very tough time 

Should we be looking for a higher profile manager now though? don't get me wrong if Rowett does ever get appointed I will ejaculate in excitement but could we sell ourselfs short.

By the way in regards to Rowett I'm not making in mention of him as my threads have a tendency to vanish so don't think im doing it on purpose.

4 minutes ago, ... said:

Should we be looking for a higher profile manager now though? don't get me wrong if Rowett does ever get appointed I will ejaculate in excitement but could we sell ourselfs short.

By the way in regards to Rowett I'm not making in mention of him as my threads have a tendency to vanish so don't think im doing it on purpose.

Im not sure really or who we could realistically get. But the key thing seems to be getting someone the players respond to. It’s not always an exact science as we saw with Gray when Jones left and now Bullen with Bruce. 

Its tricky because the players clearly like Bullen and it would be amazing if he was the man to bring us success. But likewise if we hit a slump I think the negativity would be much worse as it would feel like we had perhaps missed an opportunity with some decent managers out of work