Will Hughton have a change of mind?

13 hours ago, ReginaldD said:

If he's changing his mind now based on our first two games I don't want him.  I want someone who wants to manage us not someone who has his head turned after a couple of wins.

I think anyone who has had their 'head turned after a couple of wins' needs to take stock.

14 hours ago, ReginaldD said:

If he's changing his mind now based on our first two games I don't want him.  I want someone who wants to manage us not someone who has his head turned after a couple of wins.

This 100%

Guest HUDDERSFIELD OWL

Huddersfield fans wanting him as their manager. If he’s turned us down I can’t imagine he would manage the dog botherers 

If anyone watched MOTD last night there was reference to how Brighton (who had a good win) play under Potter as opposed to Hughton. 

Apparently he was very negative and tried sitting on 1-0 leads rather than go for it. 

Obviously a different proposition in the PL to the championship but I’m liking our 4-3-3 formation and perhaps Hughton might have changed things. 

2 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

He has had his chance, he wasn't interested then and I doubt he would be interested now.

I would be more than happy with Rowett and think he would do very well with what we have here but the dream appointment for me would be GVB.

I’m still hoping the lack of announcement about Bullen is we’re waiting for someone like GVB to say they want the gig. 

Next week is key, we either need to confirm Bullen is manager, or someone else. But it needs putting to bed 

Edited by Owls-Fan
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Stoop said:

B*llocks to him. His loss

Tbh I don’t know what he’s expecting. The only job he’ll get in the PL is at the pigs, if Wilder ever got sacked which is never going to happen

Always suspected they might lose Wilder to an established prem club if he carries on doing well,  could see Houghton at Lane 

Just now, Royal_D said:

Always suspected they might lose Wilder to an established prem club if he carries on doing well,  could see Houghton at Lane 

Ha ha, if Houghton snubbed us then there's zero chance of him going to bluntland. 

21 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Is AVB back from the wrong turn he took in Dakar yet?

Ended up in the ocean I believe.

Been living on rain water and sea turtles for months.

Found himself on the journey back and realised he needed to concentrate on philanthropic projects such as returning Wednesday to the Premier League whereupon we will set about providing an example for the rest of the Premier League teams to follow by looking after EFL cousins such as Bury.

I'm sure he's a manager somewhere now but I can't be arsed to research it.