Premier League 2019/20

4 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

It's it only me that thinks Henderson is a right nobber?

Constantly taking little swipes swipes at players after getting tackled, mouthing off at the reffs telling them to fizz off and getting away with it.

wouldn’t mind us having a player like that to be honest. Well maybe not the swearing at the ref part. 

14 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

When anyone goes at Liverpool they look vulnerable but sides just can't defend against what comes back at them. Atletico, Juve and Inter probably the only 3 sides around I'd start as favourites against them given their styles.

I think if you attack Liverpool you will get chances, but the caveat is as you said they attack you back and pick you off and score with ease.

25 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

I think if you attack Liverpool you will get chances, but the caveat is as you said they attack you back and pick you off and score with ease.

Yeah Red Bull Salzburg at Anfield imitated them 2nd half and did the same, given a better defence they'd have equalled them. Hope RB Leipzig play Liverpool sometime as they are a better side playing similar.

CL tie with Atletico will be very interesting, decent defence, arguably a better keeper than Alisson and Joao Felix countering upfront. Nobody even close in the Prem, I expect them to beat Man City away too.

With the way they are going, I can see them finishing the season undefeated. 

I suppose when they get the title wrapped up early and if they go deep into the CL, then they may take their foot of the gas...but they are absolutely relentless at the moment. 

How the fizz in the space of 4 years have Man Utd fallen that far behind Liverpool on the pitch? Ole should be grateful the score line is fairly respectable. Really don’t see where they go from here, club is fizzed from top to bottom. Liverpool were immense and a late sucker punch from United would have been robbery. 

3 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Rashford apparently out for 3 months. Surely United have got to splash some cash and get a goal scorer in. 

Haaland scored a 20 minute hat trick off of the bench yesterday. Think they’ll be kicking themselves considering he’d have cost just 20m.

18 minutes ago, 0wl18 said:

Haaland scored a 20 minute hat trick off of the bench yesterday. Think they’ll be kicking themselves considering he’d have cost just 20m.

just been watching that video on YouTube. Looks one hell of a prospect. He only cost them 20 million? I didn’t realise that. 

23 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

just been watching that video on YouTube. Looks one hell of a prospect. He only cost them 20 million? I didn’t realise that. 

He looks the real deal and, an absolute steal at that price. United weren’t happy with the buy out clause his agent wanted in his contract so, let him walk. 

Newcastle wanted 20m for Dwight Gayle ffs.