Premier League 2019/20

Man U are all over the shop now. 

Can't be conceding soft goals like that from a corner. 

Very lucky with the disallowed second. 

Possible foul, but the way Man U just stopped there was so amateurish. 

Could be a cricket score this. 

Gary Neville being ultra critical of De Gea, it was a foul for me, Van Dyk doesn't get the ball and does make contact with the keeper which prevents him from catching it. The lack of reaction from the Liverpool fans when it was disallowed says it all.

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Gary Neville being ultra critical of De Gea, it was a foul for me, Van Dyk doesn't get the ball and does make contact with the keeper which prevents him from catching it. The lack of reaction from the Liverpool fans when it was disallowed says it all.

I think Neville always goes in a bit hard on keepers. 

Perhaps it was all those years of Schmeichel and Van Der Sar bo11ocking him? 

Possible foul, but I can't believe how the Man U players just stopped. 

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Thought the same.

If that was a tackle on the ground, and the player missed the ball and made contact with the opponent, nobody would question the decision.

It's a foul.

3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Thought same, Van Dijk jumped into keeper, always given as a free kick that. 

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

Disappointing Leicester lost. Just seen the Man U line up, what a bang average starting 11. Always an unpredictable match but really Liverpool shouldn’t have any problems 

De Gea is a top keeper but woefully out of form, Shaw has never lived up to potential, Lindelof makes far too many basic mistakes, Matic way past his best and the rest of the midfield wouldn't get a start for Watford. Martial too inconsistent and James needed to be developed into the team not relied upon to start most games. 

Can't see how Man U get back into this. 

All over the place. 

Offering nothing going forward. 

Not saying he would make a huge difference, but Rashford is a real miss. 

This James kid seems to be all speed and very little else. 

6 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

to be fair he’s disallowed two goals. Not sure what more he could give them lol 

He allowed the goals, VAR and the linesman ruled them out. He also missed a blatant foul on Shaw under his nose. 

Souness talking rubbish about Van Dyk making an honest attempt to go for the ball. Doesn't matter how honest the attempt is if you make contact with the opponent which affects his control of the ball and no contact at all with the ball.

8 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Imo never a foul or De Gea. Just weak goalkeeping. Got to admit I do enjoy seeing United look so poor. 

How is it not a foul if you miss the ball and head the goalkeepers body instead?

If an outfield player tries to tackle but catches his opponent instead of the ball it is a foul, simple as that.