A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

I think you're right with Norwich and Brighton, then 18th will be a fight between Palace, Southampton, Newcastle, Pigs and possibly Bournemouth as an outside shout.  I think Pigs will start off like Huddersfield in their first season, confidence will be high and they're used to winning.  This will be vital if they're to stay up.

I'd love them to finish 20th with 0 points, but it's never going to happen

4 hours ago, SiJ said:

mmmm I have a feeling they'll just about stop up. 

Norwich spending £5.00 puts them in a precarious positions and you've got Brighton, Newcastle and a few others who Dem Blades might just be able to finish above. 

Would be absolutely fantastic if their system got torn a new one in the top flight.

They will. Not because of their system, but the fact that they lack quality players at this level.

I so hope they go down.

Edited by Dronfield Blue

VAR will work for them in the way that big clubs shouldn’t get the dodgy pens they usually do but it will affect Billy Blunt (if he gets a game) because he also likes to flap around every time he gets in the box.

I fancy they might get something tomorrow but hope they get well and truly pumped and it’s the start of a miserable season in the big league.

Edited by BIG D

5 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Just want to see them get hammered every week.

The novelty of playing the likes of Manchester City will wear off in the 20th minute when Bernardo Silva has got his second and City's fourth. 

Can’t wait to see O’Connell go past Kyle Walker on the overlap and then not get the ball 

lol

• Haha 1

Think tomorrow could define their season. It's at home against a team many would expect them to beat, get a point at least. If they lose it could be a bit of a reality check for them.

I think they will get the usual 'new boys' boost and win a few games to start with climbing into the top 10. They will fade back down but already have done enough to stop up.

I wonder if they their fans will repeat their behaviour when they came back up to the championship. Think their first 5 games or so were marred with trouble

1 hour ago, BIG D said:

VAR will work for them in the way that big clubs shouldn’t get the dodgy pens they usually do but it will affect Billy Blunt (if he gets a game) because he also likes to flap around every time he gets in the box.

I fancy they might get something tomorrow but hope they get well and truly pumped and it’s the start of a miserable season in the big league.

Pumped 

lol

2 hours ago, BIG D said:

Can’t wait to see O’Connell go past Kyle Walker on the overlap and then not get the ball 

I'm genuinely interested if he'll set up to play the same as last year. When you see the pace that Liverpool are playing at tonight they'd get utterly embarrased playing that way.

2 hours ago, darra said:

Think tomorrow could define their season. It's at home against a team many would expect them to beat, get a point at least. If they lose it could be a bit of a reality check for them.

They're away

36 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Norwich weren't great at the back last season, Pigs were far better defensively, at Championship level.

There best defender is injured also Zimmermann. 

When your back up is Grant Hanley though you got problems. I wouldnt want him as back up at Wednesday. Absolute donkey