Colin murray

1 hour ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

16 stone dead 

6 foot 5 ....

By comparison 

A slightly slimmer Casbah...

lol20190731_183849.jpg.f4d1e0daaf08e1fa38bc666a44f7d225.jpg

He's a bloke who I've always seen at S6. Whenever I see him anywhere else I think oh, it's him from Wednesday matches. Never spoken to him but seen him around. Obviously didn't know it was Casbah off here. Weird how Sheffield is like a big village. 

59 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Just mentioned it's a worry that the bloke who already owned the stadium now owns the stadium...

Our precarious financial position is a worry.  The stadium sale was a short-term solution to the club’s financial mismanagement of Chansiri’s reign here.  The club will not have the option of doing that again if we end up in the same situation next summer.  As a paying fan, I’d rather avoid a getting another transfer embargo for the third summer in a row.

He was bang on the money.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

Our precarious financial position is a worry.  The stadium sale was a short-term solution to the club’s financial mismanagement of Chansiri’s reign here.  The club will not have the option of doing that again if we end up in the same situation next summer.  As a paying fan, I’d rather avoid a getting another transfer embargo for the third summer in a row.

He was bang on the money.

Chansiri owns the stadium anyway, he owned it last season. 

1 minute ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Chansiri owns the stadium anyway, he owned it last season. 

You're correct, but that's irrelevant to his point that it's a one time only fix. We only have so many assets we can sell to ourselves.

Unless Mr. C decides to buy Jordan Rhodes off of us for £20m next summer lol

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Dan™ said:

You're correct, but that's irrelevant to his point that it's a one time only fix. We only have so many assets we can sell to ourselves.

Unless Mr. C decides to buy Jordan Rhodes off of us for £20m next summer lol

He'll find a way, he can sell it to a cousin of somat.

49 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

He's a bloke who I've always seen at S6. Whenever I see him anywhere else I think oh, it's him from Wednesday matches. Never spoken to him but seen him around. Obviously didn't know it was Casbah off here. Weird how Sheffield is like a big village. 

Village? 

,well there certainly plenty of village idiots on here lol