Colin murray

Anyone else think Murray is a bit of a try hard?

We all know he's a Liverpool fan and I just get the sense he feels the need to almost over compensate with his research at times. Yesterday, he was rambling on about a Forest fan who lost his leg but was now walking again? A nice story, but didn't really have much to do with the loss against West Brom.

Also think he strays a bit too much into trying to be a pundit himself. 

Will say though that the Quest show isn't bad. I watched the whole thing (Champ, League 1 and 2) and at least they try and provide a bit if analysis for everyone.

It is far better than the previous efforts on BBC and ITV. Pretty much the same as the Channel 5 show, which was decent. 

12 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Its the works .....

I can't do crackling 

(Expensive crowns )

Nor stuffing 

My wife doesn't like me & stuffing

WTF: ....

So it's lashings of pork..

Pork Juice n apple dressing

And a tiny splash of hendo's 

(Stash in the glove box )

I exercise extensively to allow said decadence .......

I didn't realise you lived near the seaside mate....

Everytime I ring up you're Mrs tells me the coast is clear..

WTF:

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

What's he bloody reading this for if he's after facts!?!

He’s listening to the banter - he knows footy is about moods not facts - it’s what makes Arsenal fans more depressed than Rovrum cos their expectations are all ..... invincibly arrogant. 

Edited by Rogerwyldesmullet

On 04/08/2019 at 02:55, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Ate three jumbos on Wednesday afternoon /evening 

One from Norwood / lunch time 

One from Herries Road /3pmish

One from Middlewood road ( took home for tea at 7pm)...

lol

I've always imagined from afar what an Owlerton ghost looks like, now I know.slimer.jpg.fa86dd8faed7ba63bdcc4bbbb6b0454a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Murray for president.

If you're born in Northern Ireland, you are inevitably brought up to support Rangers Celtic Man U or Liverpool.   Or of course Leeds who have huge support in every hamlet.

I think he does a good job.  Impossible to know about all 72 clubs but its a decent show.  Available on quest catchup if you miss a show. 

I like Colin Murray .. has a soft spot for teams lower down the football pyramid and does come out with some solid facts and stats ..

Quest show is decent and Dean Ashton is a solid co pundit as well. Much better than some on the BBC to be fair as well. Much better!

On 03/08/2019 at 21:59, Jon Newsome said:

Just mentioned it's a worry that the bloke who already owned the stadium now owns the stadium...

With the benefit of hindsight and all that, Colin Murray was bang on the money with what he said.  Fair play to him.

Just like many of us tried to point out in the summer how uncomfortable we were with the stadium situation.

You still not worried?

Personally I’m sh*tting myself over the future of this club with you-know-who in charge.

2 hours ago, Westfield Owl said:

With the benefit of hindsight and all that, Colin Murray was bang on the money with what he said.  Fair play to him.

What hindsight? Has Chansiri started charging us exorbitant rental fees to keep playing there or kicked us out entirely to knock it down and build some houses?

I don't get it.