Benito Carbone ?

Remember him once berating Wayne Collins for failing to trap a ball, proper belittling to Collins, cue Hirsty grabbing Carbone by the throat (if my memory serves me right, it was during a home defeat to Derby) 

The words Benito Carbone and Hillsborough Legend do not belong in the same sentence IMHO (that’s not a pop at Owlstalk BenitoCarbone btw) 

Edited by Hirstys Salopettes

Has not performed well as manager and Championship is very difficult challenge for any manager. He would fail badly, just looking for a pay day like the last time he came to us. 

Not a contender.

Guest Ferkorf
1 hour ago, fatzooma said:

I think it’s as good an idea as this press shot...and how creepy does Pleat look

9FED15E8-C483-4E58-A3E0-E9D03EE27C8E.jpeg

How much would the club get thrown under the bus for racism in 2019. I'm sure I remember a pic of Carbone and Di Canio munching pizza aswell lol

Guest Bulgaria
1 hour ago, sexpistol said:

indeed.

Shame you didnt sweat blood and tears when you played for us..... " i gave blood"   only when Hirsty smacked you.

Scored some cracking goals though.

"Carbs on Sheff menu"      whatever you think of the sun, they do come out with some classics.

Edited by Bulgaria

I think he might have had the best first touch I've ever seen.

Crikey. There was one year he all but kept us up single-handedly.

I imagine it was a shock coming from Inter Milan thinking you were joining a top side and within months seeing Waddle, Sheridan, Hirst, Degryse, Bright all heading for the exit door to be replaced by lads from Crewe, Luton and Huddersfield.

Left for more money in the end. And there was "baby-bib-gate" but over-all I have more time for him than the other Italian.

Still....it's a no from me on the management front.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I think he might have had the best first touch I've ever seen.

Crikey. There was one year he all but kept us up single-handedly.

I imagine it was a shock coming from Inter Milan thinking you were joining a top side and within months seeing Waddle, Sheridan, Hirst, Degryse, Bright all heading for the exit door to be replaced by lads from Crewe, Luton and Huddersfield.

Left for more money in the end. And there was "baby-bib-gate" but over-all I have more time for him than the other Italian.

Still....it's a no from me on the management front.

Was just about to post similar. 

Would have been relegated alot sooner if not for him and Di Canio.

One of my favourite ever players. 

But need a more proven manager.

1 hour ago, Ferkorf said:

How much would the club get thrown under the bus for racism in 2019. I'm sure I remember a pic of Carbone and Di Canio munching pizza aswell lol

Club would be dragged through the courts these days...if only for making them eat a frozen uncooked Netto pizza

3263DFA0-8E5F-47DF-9461-E02F656119FD.jpeg

Edited by fatzooma
  • Haha 1

Guest Ferkorf
11 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

Club would be dragged through the courts these days...if only for making them eat a frozen uncooked Netto pizza

3263DFA0-8E5F-47DF-9461-E02F656119FD.jpeg

Its at least a 4 game ban for each player involved and a 9 point deduction lol