Scottish Football Returns.

3 hours ago, Neal M said:

Stevie May returns to St. Johnstone after Aberdeen cancel his contract.

He scored 3 goals in 41 appearances for Aberdeen last year.

I am genuinely amazed he has managed to get another SPFL club. I thought he was a certainty to drop down a league to the Scottish Championship. It’s a shame what has happened to him but he really is a shadow of the boy we signed  

https://www.facebook.com/234342874761/posts/10158985412799762?sfns=mo

Our new Japanese winger we’ve signed on loan from Man City. Hopefully he’s better than Sean Clare lol 

City are interested in signing Aaron Hickey from us, I’ll be gutted if he goes he’s the most talented youngster we’ve produced out of our academy for years but he is destined for big things. A big fee and getting him back on loan for a season and I’ll be happy. City have said a lot of positive things about Hearts academy setup and our training facilities and we are in talks about a partnership. Good news for Hearts as a club!

5 minutes ago, Night King said:

Thoroughly deserved lead for Celtic. 

Can't argue with that at the moment sadly. Rangers doing everything at 100mph and not showing any composure, Celtic look far more comfortable on the ball so far.

Just now, John O'Brien said:

I don’t think Rangers will recover from that defeat.

They got schooled a bit today. Lennon is about as irritating as it gets at times but he got the tactics right for this one. Not as fluent as they were under Rodgers but effective.

At the end of the day Celtic have better players to choose from and should win the league. For Rangers progress would be maintaining a comfortable 2nd place and winning one of the cups.

5 hours ago, Owl.1867 said:

What's better is that the Rangers fans and their media cheerleaders not only thought they might win but were convinced they were going to win and win easily; even a 4-0 prediction coming in the Record.

Ha.

Beggers belief mate. Rangers were well and truly slapped and put in their place. Glasgow’s Green & White lol