Scottish Football Returns.

31 minutes ago, John O'Brien said:

Cheers bud. I suppose it’s like say, 10 man Millwall beating say, Sheffield Wednesday in a league match...those results just don’t happen do they.

I think Millwall reserves could manage to beat Dunfermline without having to go to extra time.

lol

54 minutes ago, John O'Brien said:

Cheers bud. I suppose it’s like say, 10 man Millwall beating say, Sheffield Wednesday in a league match...those results just don’t happen do they.

You needed 120 minutes to beat a side who would struggle in League 2 in this country.

Pipe down and fizz off this forum with your Celtic testicles. No one wants to read it.

That goes for Rangers too. 

15 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

You needed 120 minutes to beat a side who would struggle in League 2 in this country.

Pipe down and fizz off this forum with your Celtic testicles. No one wants to read it.

That goes for Rangers too. 

It’s a thread about Scottish Football, oaf!! At least i have testicles. I see the gender swap is working well for you, is it your time of the month with that little hissy fit babe?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, John O'Brien said:

It’s a thread about Scottish Football, oaf!! At least i have testicles. I see the gender swap is working well for you, is it your time of the month with that little hissy fit babe?

What are you on about you tramp?

I see you fit the bill as a typical Celtic fan though, aggressive, abusive and a homophobe - just need the racism and sectarianism and we have full house.

8 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

What are you on about you tramp?

I see you fit the bill as a typical Celtic fan though, aggressive, abusive and a homophobe - just need the racism and sectarianism and we have full house.

You have lost it man. Telling posters to p*** off just because you don’t like the thread. If you don’t like it then don’t comment ffs.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, John O'Brien said:

You have lost it man. Telling posters to p*** off just because you don’t like the thread. If you don’t like it then don’t comment ffs.

It's more we don't want the types of Celtic and Rangers on this forum. It's something that we could do without. It's something that all of football could do without.

Except @steveger. He can stay.

So run along back to 'Paradise' and leave the football to the masters.

3 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

It's more we don't want the types of Celtic and Rangers on this forum. It's something that we could do without. It's something that all of football could do without.

Except @steveger. He can stay.

So run along back to 'Paradise' and leave the football to the masters.

Incase the sponge in the space between yer ears hasn’t soaked it up yet... this is NON SWFC News. I will ring round the villages to see if any them are missing you.

Clownshoes.

15 minutes ago, John O'Brien said:

Incase the sponge in the space between yer ears hasn’t soaked it up yet... this is NON SWFC News. I will ring round the villages to see if any them are missing you.

Clownshoes.

I'm not bothered about that.

This forum is just for Wednesdayites though, so run along and leave us to it.