Scottish Football Returns.

Well another season is upon us and i know the majority on here are secret lovers of the game North of the border. For me this is the season  that sees Stevie G sacked or his club go into administration with Mike Ashley tightening the noose around Rangers finances and with Hummel on the verge of suing Rangers over their kit deal. Anyway, I predict that Celtic will head fk with the league up until Christmas then pull away laughing towards 9 titles in a row.

Celtic

Aberdeen

Rangers (if still in business)

Hibernian

Hearts

Motherwell.

This is how i see the top 6 finishing at the seasons end.

Celtic

Rangers

Aberdeen

Hearts 

Motherwell

Hibs

Ross County 

Kilmarnock

St Johnstone

Hamilton

St Mirren

Livingston

League Cup: Celtic 

Scottish Cup: Hearts

Celtic to win the league, Rangers to finish 2nd and Gerrard to be sacked/leave for a Championship club after another trophyless season.

If we sign Loïc Damour from Cardiff and James Morrison from West Brom tomorrow as rumoured then we can finish 3rd. If not our midfield is too weak and it will be 4th/5th. I’m hoping we will go one better in one of the cups.

Aberdeen are weaker this season so definitely catchable, they have lost some key players, Hibs’ signings have mostly been poo  and I know a few Hibs supporting pals are not happy with them, Heckingbottom, and the way they have played in preseason and at the tail end of last season. Borderline top 6 for me.

Livingston, Hamilton and St Mirren to fight it out for the relegation spots. St Johnstone won’t be far off either as they’re going backwards at a rate of knots. Ross County to have a good season following promotion and get near the top 6.

As someone who remembers Celtic getting pumped regularly and failing to win anything I'll take all the trophies gladly.

Funny how some people just cant let others enjoy something which they themselves don't like.

59 minutes ago, Owl.1867 said:

As someone who remembers Celtic getting pumped regularly and failing to win anything I'll take all the trophies gladly.

Funny how some people just cant let others enjoy something which they themselves don't like.

It's cos Celtic fans attitudes stink, that's why.

Celtic supporters dont deserve the run of unprecedented success they are having right now, and that is a fact.

Edited by Birley Owl 1867
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1