New kit delivered

4 hours ago, agentwalker said:

I'm getting ready for Gibson's reaction when DC reveals the shirt sponsor of John West Tuna along with an extra £20 mill on the accounts. :duntmatter:

No sponsor on the replica “fans” shirts because we are having a new sponsor every single match....we get 20 mil each time from DC’s shell companies. lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Batman said:

Like the shirt, and will be buying one... but is it me, or do the stripes on the sleeves look like they should be the other way around. White where the blue is and visa versa.

Then they'd line up with the stripes on the body of it.

Just bugging me!

But can overlock it.

That would certainly  fix the issue

Any good with a sewing machine Batman? 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, stocksyuto said:

Rrp £59 , now £20 then?

Was £149!!!

did you see the documentary which showed the ‘sale’ items being despatched from abroad with the sale price tickets already attached? Im sure nobody falls for these tricks anymore. A sports direct sale is about as legit as the dfs one

6 minutes ago, torres said:

This character seems well chuffed - too excited to wait til he gets home, cloths off in the car, puts top on and shows the world 

99% sure he has the shorts and socks on too

I like the way he casually tags @elev8official which has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Chansiri, the kit or SWFC 

15 hours ago, agentwalker said:

good from a sale point of view for supporters however if you were a company and wanted your name on the front i'd want the fan base walking around with my company on it

Might be an alcoholic drinks company or a betting company, in which case the logo cant go on kids shirts anyway

Guest domSWFC

Not noticed this before, don't know if I've just been blind or not, but could this be our new sponsor? 

Skybet? 

IMG_20190718_121029.png