Odds For The New Manager

4 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

His substitutions so far have been spot on including dealing with going down to 10 at Reading.

I'm not convinced but I'm not convinced by the potential candidates either.

Only fix it when it's broken but be ready to do so quickly.

Spot on, leave things be and don't try and fix something that isn't broken. There will come a time (results permitting) that he will have to be offered the job, but not now. It's a win win. Bullen keeps winning, he eventually gets the job, if he starts losing, we bring in someone else and Bullen keeps his job. Absolutely no need to jump now.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Professor Plum said:

Spot on, leave things be and don't try and fix something that isn't broken. There will come a time (results permitting) that he will have to be offered the job, but not now. It's a win win. Bullen keeps winning, he eventually gets the job, if he starts losing, we bring in someone else and Bullen keeps his job. Absolutely no need to jump now.

Absolutely this

• Thanks 1

I was all for getting a new manager in, but having seen the squads reaction to losing Bruce under such bizarre circumstances. The unity to work together, the team morale and confidence building, I would leave Bullen in place for the foreseeable future.

The teams that get promoted out of this league are those that do exactly what I have witnessed so far.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

UTO

20 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Nothing but admiration for LB and the way he is handling the situation 

He loves the club and has a good group of players

if he gets it I’m more than happy 

Far better than one of the merry go round failures 

Exactly my thoughts.

Lee should be commended on handling the situation the way he has.

Made his case known but then got on with the job in hand and so far, admirably.

Whatever happens managerial wise, really hope the guy stays with the club.

8 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Well, if anyone knows about weirdness, it's a bloke who spent his career drawing cats in hats.

Now that's interesting, you said hat, but never mentioned the red and white hat. Don't get me wrong, I'm not accusing you of being from the dark side, it's a subliminal thing.

1 minute ago, Professor Plum said:

Now that's interesting, you said hat, but never mentioned the red and white hat. Don't get me wrong, I'm not accusing you of being from the dark side, it's a subliminal thing.

I'm red / green / brown colour blind mate! Wouldn't know a cat in a red hat even if it shat in me flowerbeds.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 3