Would you have Bruce back?

11 minutes ago, rob1601 said:

If it’s true his agent approached Newcastle then certainly not but who knows what really went on.

Latest rumour I saw earlier on Twitter was Hughton is actually on gardening leave at Brighton and they want a fee to release him. It’s why WBA and others didn’t go for him.

@Mrs Blenkinsops shed nailed this a while ago ..

A case of the Curbishley's he called it ...

"Who"

Said I .......:Sid: 

charlton-76-who-wet-brigette.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lomas613 said:

No he’s shown nothing but disrespect to chansiri and us fans after we waited and gave him time for personal things chansiri gave him so much respect this is how he repays him and the fans. He’s nowt but a w@nkr if he goes. My personal opinion but fizz him 

I'm kind of inclined to agree, but its History repeating, this is the final chapter in the re-enactment of the Atkinson saga. Villa came for Ron and made him an offer he can't refuse, likewise Bruce will be made an offer he can't refuse by Newcastle. He's a Geordie, and that's football. 

Let's face it it's highly probable with FFP it could end in tears later this season for Bruce, or he can go to manage his boyhood team and win the lottery all in one. A no brainer. 

Yes he's messed Chansiri around if he leaves, but life is too short and some opportunities only happen when the stars align once in a life time. 

I still feel I'm getting too know Bruce and I think it could have worked out well, but all the pieces of the jigsaw are far from complete. Bruce has skipped the despair and success Chapters in the Atkinson saga and gone directly to the Cash out. 

I blame Rafa Benitez and the Chinese Premier League 

garymegson

I think whatever happens from here out he’s fizzed it up. Stay, we’ll not let this go.. like FF being a mardy get and refusing to travel. Leave and he’s a W!?@.ker anyway.  Just more gutted than owt. Feel sorry for DC aswell. 

53 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

If he decides to stay here I would be very happy.

I think people are fine to have thoughts either way in regards to whether they'd ever have him back if he does end up leaving, but this post above should surely be everyone's default position right now.

Unless you never wanted him here in the first place I guess.

5 minutes ago, Jamie_W said:

This is all bang-on... BUT, if it’s true that Bruce has had promises that haven’t been met by DC then you can’t blame him.

He meant to day, "Excuses which haves been provided by Mr Chansiri".... I think at this point if Bruce is blaming Chansiri I'm going to fall out with Bruce.

I for one will be disappointed if he goes and no I wouldn't take him back. The shock at his lack of loyalty makes me laugh though. As a manager he's never been loyal, look as far back as when he was at the other half of city he upped and left them then the other clubs he ditched as mentioned in previous posts. Good managers aren't always loyal managers. If he goes he goes. We carry on and moveon to the next man. UTO.

Good luck Steve....

It seems the Geordies would rather The Devil was appointed first team manager, than him. 

It sounds like Bruce is there Warnock. I wonder if it's a Geordie version of the Warnock considering an approach from Wednesday saga from our distant past?

https://www.geordiebootboys.com/opinion/only-a-takeover-can-save-newcastle-now-and-that-seems-unlikely/

54 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

He is now. Was a Wednesdayite growing up so I'm told by someone who knows him.

so he was a season ticket holder with us ,1 thing you don't or just cant do is go from a 15 year old lad with blue blood to red . 99.9% of us just couldn't even dream of doing such a thing your either blue or red swapping is just not an option , maybe he was always a pig and got forced to watch us by his parents or maybe he banged his head 1 night so badly it muddled his brain up that much that he went to bed as a owl and woke up as a pig .

2 minutes ago, owls-swfc said:

Today has been a roller-coaster of news, Steve Bruce, new signing, annual accounts disclosed etc

....  I'm not sure if I need to take Immodium or laxatives before I go to bed tonight. 

Sh*torm Friday could go either way! 

bruce confirmed tomorrow to alleviate it we will get blue and white stripes back front and back with shirt announcement along with the harris signing .is tomorrow mad Friday or black Friday for us? or maybe both 

I feared he was going. 

If he wasn't interested and wanted to stay he would have immediately ruled himself out like others already had. 

I'm really disappointed but I can't completely blame someone for taking their dream job when given the opportunity.  Don't think he'd have left for just anyone 

T’owd Brucie’s not done too bad out of Wednesday has he

Takes the job in January, then has a month off to watch the cricket

Does 3 months work

Has 2 months summer holiday 

Comes back then goes off to Portugal for 10 days training. Then the day he gets home walks the dog and takes the Newcastle job

All the while earning 40 grand a week

lol

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Jamie_W said:

This is all bang-on... BUT, if it’s true that Bruce has had promises that haven’t been met by DC then you can’t blame him.

What promises only just started his first real transfer window with us 

28 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

so he was a season ticket holder with us ,1 thing you don't or just cant do is go from a 15 year old lad with blue blood to red . 99.9% of us just couldn't even dream of doing such a thing your either blue or red swapping is just not an option , maybe he was always a pig and got forced to watch us by his parents or maybe he banged his head 1 night so badly it muddled his brain up that much that he went to bed as a owl and woke up as a pig .

It's obviously because they helped him become the player he is today. Not that it's an excuse to change allegiances.